Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Default 2nd Annual Clinton,Lycoming,Centre and all other counties cook-out.: May 14th, 2011

Having a Cookout May 14th just outside of Mill Hall PA for PAFOA and FOAC members and Families. Want to put more faces with names. All Food and soda will be provided. Show off your firearms. If you have a favorite folding chair bring it. It will be rain or shine. We have an enclosed porch and a Pool Table in the basement plus darts.

If anyone wants to bring horseshoes we have about 3/4 of an acre to find a place for them.

We live about 30-35 min from Williamsport and Bellefonte.

Private Message me for Address. Using Google it is easy to find. Even has a Satellite Photo. Let me know if you are Interested.

Start time 2:00 pm

(Fayette County)

Default Re: 2nd Anual Clinton,Lycoming,Centre and all other counties cook-out.

Ive always wanted to see that part of PA.
    How long does it take to get there from Pittsburgh?
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Columbia County)

Sounds like a fun day out .Talked to my wife about it and she's gonna see if she can get that Saturday off.If she can we'll be there,I should know sometime this coming week.We'll be coming from Columbia county.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Ive always wanted to see that part of PA.
    How long does it take to get there from Pittsburgh?
    We are about 3 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    Sounds like a fun day out .Talked to my wife about it and she's gonna see if she can get that Saturday off.If she can we'll be there,I should know sometime this coming week.We'll be coming from Columbia county.
    Sent you a PM with my address.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Columbia County)

P.M. recieved.And my wife did get the day off,so we will definately be attending

(Clinton County)

Default Re: 2nd Annual Clinton,Lycoming,Centre and all other counties cook-out.: May 14th, 20

The OC event in Philly is the same day as the cook-out. This is taking away several people I was hoping would attend. We are still having it but there will not be many coming unless there is a last minute interest by others. I got a ban for spam doing what I did last year to get the word out in Clinton, Centre and Lycoming.