Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inlines

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Inlines

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    We also have a bow season no more compounds or cross bows just a stick and sting. And while I`m at it no more warm clothes just buck skins and moccasians. Fair enough?
    I think they should have a knife season, where you have to wrestle the dear to the ground and knife it to death. That would be the fair way to hunt.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I think they should have a knife season, where you have to wrestle the dear to the ground and knife it to death. That would be the fair way to hunt.
    They used to have a "primitive" season in Florida where that, plus spear, was legal. Not sure if they still have it.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Susquehanna County)

So lets all agree, all Jap V-twin motorcycles are Harleys!
    Flintlocks Rock!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Actually that happened not too long ago, back in 01 IIRC. There was an article in the Wall Street Journal of all places. Dude was doing some work on someone's house up in MI I believe & went back by a stream in the backyard to take his lunch. Middle of the meal he looks up and there's a deer right on top of him. After the traditional loose bowel moment the deer went for him and the guy got tangled up in the horns. He ended up strangling it to death with his belt. He narrowly avoided getting in legal trouble for killing a deer out of season no less.
    ETA: Found a link to the article, it's even the one I read in the WSJ go figure
    http://tinyurl.com/3d93sb7

Yeah Riverat, and all honduran cigars are Sony's
    Last edited by Legion_Prime; April 25th, 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Found the Article!
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12