Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Deadly party shootings spark outrage in Chester

At a press conference Friday morning, Chester police announced some good news: They'd solved a homicide from last summer's crime surge, which threw the city into a monthlong state of emergency.

But before the day was out, there was a new crisis: Nine teens were shot at a birthday party attended by about 100 kids at Minaret Temple No. 174. The shooting prompted the all-too-familiar accusations and recriminations that plague the riverfront city of 37,000 - even as the local economy shows signs of life.

"We need an army out here!" said Vanessa Melendez, cousin of Robel Laboy, 18, who was shot at the party late Friday night and died in the emergency room at Crozer-Chester Medical Center.

A second teenage boy was later pronounced dead, and three other victims were still in the hospital yesterday.

"Oh, my God . . . oh, my God . . . " Laboy's father, Israel, repeated yesterday as he crumpled beside a memorial of stuffed animals and candles outside the social hall at 4th and Ward streets.
    Link

I love that....We need an Army out here!

Yeah im sure if the Army was out there they would have a seizure saying their "rights" are being violated etc....

Link

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Deadly party shootings spark outrage in Chester

Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.