Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Beretta Holsters for Open & Concealed Carry by Craft Holsters

Hey guys!

My name's Al and I work as a PR and content guy at Craft Holsters, a leather holster distributor.

The reason I'm posting here is 1) to introduce our brand to your community & 2) to show you some of our leather holsters for both open & concealed carry, especially the ones we make for some of the best known Beretta pistols.

So, if you're in the market for a new leather holster, feel free to check out our current selection of full-grain leather holsters, always molded for a glove-like fit, no matter which gun from our list you choose.

Here's our popular Beretta options:

Beretta 92FS holsters - https://www.craftholsters.com/beretta-92fs-holsters
    Beretta APX holsters - https://www.craftholsters.com/beretta-apx-holsters
    Beretta Tomcat holsters - https://www.craftholsters.com/beretta-tomcat-holsters

Now I know not everyone carries a Beretta, so I'd also like you to know that we offer these for many other gun makes & models (roughly 2,300+) ... and that we also offer designs made of other materials such as kydex or nylon.

Thanks again for letting me share our holsters with you and I hope to get in touch with those of you that decide to give our holsters a go. Also, feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know about our holsters & brand so that you can make an informed choice

Regards, Al from Craft Holsters

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Beretta Holsters for Open & Concealed Carry by Craft Holsters

This thread/ad has been vetted and approved by me.

Please welcome Craft Holsters to the fold. They are welcome, like any other gun-related business, to plug their items where appropriate.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Beretta Holsters for Open & Concealed Carry by Craft Holsters

What a coincidence. I just came across this post while I'm waiting for a cross draw for my .327 SP101 from Craft. Tracking says it will be here by Friday. Looking forward to it.