Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Better keep a close eye on your car for a while. He sounds like a nut case. You did the right thing and the cops saw it. Who was the P.D. that responded?
    South Whitehall - in fact, their one officer came to mind when Crotchrocket decided to try and go hands on. I thought of my retention training, and when I broke contact and created distance, I reminded myself that he appeared to be unarmed and I wasn't in any immediate threat. Even when he mentioned having a gun of his own and ran back to the house, the better option was to leave.
    Junior

If you need friends, I'm sure some can be arranged.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

There's an interesting moment I can live without.

Glad I left that shit hole side of the state long ago.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    On Friday night (and by "night" I mean I hadn't gone to sleep yet, so technically it was actually Saturday), I was picking up some food from a place called Chicago's at about 1:45 in the morning. This is the type of place, located between Allentown and Bethlehem, that has like four heavily armed dudes wearing plate carriers at the front door, plus a couple other guys in plainclothes that stay inside the club when it's bumpin'. Not my kind of place but their wings were recommended so Operation SuperLateNightWingfest commenced. Anyway, I get there to pick up my grub and I walk right up to one of the bouncers. The lights are on inside and the place is emptying out, only the dregs of the night's festivities are still hanging around.

"Hey man, I'm just picking up food, here's my online order." I showed him the screen of my phone, and he motions towards the front door.
    Just as I step past him, he goes, "Do you have a gun on you or anything?"

If I lie, hoping for a continued smooth night where he just assumes I'm legit and lets me pick up my food, and I don't get what I'm hoping for, he's gonna want to do the pat-down or wand, because that's his job, and I'll be outed as a liar because it's very difficult to hide a five-inch 1911 and a spare mag from a metal detector or person who's looking for it. Besides, honesty is the best policy, right?

"Yes. If you need to have someone from inside bring the food out to me, that's cool, I understand."

He looked at me for a second, thinking. Then, he sucked his teeth playfully and opened the door for me. I followed him into the vestibule, and he opened the second door, then stood back to clear the entrance for me.

"You're just protecting yourself, I ain't gonna fuck with that."

He introduced me to the barkeep, shook my hand and told me to have a great night, then went back up to the vestibule. What a freakin' professional - I might just order there again because of him.

Oh, and the wings were good. Not amazing but better than I expected. At 2am, you don't have a lot of choices, lol.
    He must be related to the asshole that pulled up next to me and flashed his holstered Glock earlier this year..

(Montgomery County)

Can you press charges? That is truly ridiculous. Glad you're ok. This is the type of guy who should not have a "license to conceal".

(Monroe County)

Viper-if you need to hide your car somewhere for a few days you're welcome to use my driveway in the Poconos. I also have friends in Easton.

I'm sure you actually need your car, but the offer is there.

(Delaware County)

As long as Crotchrocket doesn't try to do anything stupid (I have cameras and they know it), I'm happy. While obscene. The officers got on the phone with the DA and he had no interest, saying it was a mutual thing.

If he touches my car, I'll bring every resource I have to bear.
    Junior

Cleveland, but looking to relocate to Oil City, Ohio

I can honestly tell you from experience that someone like that on a motorcycle speeding around a neighborhood isn't going to stop even with cops involved. I had that problem around here in my neighborhood in Ohio. I solved the problem by waiting for him in the dark to come speeding by and took a 2x4 to his chest. Dark clothing, no lights, no witnesses. Motorcycle was totaled and I just went home (the long way) so he couldn't see where I lived. Ambulance came and I haven't had a problem since.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Stiltz79 View Post
    I can honestly tell you from experience that someone like that on a motorcycle speeding around a neighborhood isn't going to stop even with cops involved. I had that problem around here in my neighborhood in Ohio. I solved the problem by waiting for him in the dark to come speeding by and took a 2x4 to his chest. Dark clothing, no lights, no witnesses. Motorcycle was totaled and I just went home (the long way) so he couldn't see where I lived. Ambulance came and I haven't had a problem since.
    Catch the wrong person and your gunna catch 2 or more to the chest.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Stiltz79 View Post
    Admitting to felony assault on a public forum probably isn't wise.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast