Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 192 of 222 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Erie County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    "So I told your fiancee that -"
    "I don't want to hear it," I said, without even looking her way or otherwise acknowledging her presence.
    This would have been a great opportunity to stop her with the question, "Would you like to go to a shooting range?"

Seize the moment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Delaware County)

We took the doggos over to the dog park nearby yesterday after work. We were the first of the post-workday crowd, so Big Derp and Little Derp had some time to run the perimeter and take ownership of the place.

A woman came by with her dog, followed by a gentleman who was still in his work polo, embroidered with his company logo on it, and his dog as well. As soon as he saw me, he exclaimed, "Wow, nice sidearm!"
    "Thanks! What's your dog's name?" His doggo was tearing around the park with my couple of Derps. I forget what his dog's name was since after he told me, he proceeded to ask my fiance, "So what's with the sidearm? Cop? Security?" He kept trying different fields associated with the open carry of firearms until he got to, "gun enthusiast," at which point I told him that he got it. He later mentioned something about how I was intimidating, which I laughed off - after all, what is less intimidating than a well-groomed white guy with a red T-shirt emblazoned with a giant heart-shaped cacophony of various weapons of war. Something like this.

10835_WOMENS_RED.jpg

Maggie's mom mentioned that she hadn't even noticed my sidearm, even though we had been standing around and chatting and playing with the dogs for ten minutes before this guy showed up.

A little while later, a scraggly looking fella with three young Shepherd mutts came by and turned his dogs loose. They immediately started chasing Little Derp and making her feel uncomfortable, so at one point I had to go over and explain to the canine leader of this new pack that I was the fucking man around here and to stop dicking with my packmate. I stepped between the two, silently but with authority, as the Shepherd barked at my Shibe. He looked up at me and said in his own doggie way, "oh shit, sorry man." That was the end of the problem.

His owner said, "Wow, I didn't think I was going to meet a real life cowboy today." This guy was frustrating because he kept whistling at his dogs whenever they would get too rowdy with someone else's pup, as if they gave a shit about him whistling. It was annoying, repetitive, and ineffective, but I wasn't going to tell him - I was enjoying watching him make a fool of himself too much.
    Junior

I like how they used the kukris in the upper right and upper left on the t-shirt.

I wanna know where you got the shirt from.

(Delaware County)

My fiance bought it for me. It's not that exact design, it's actually better, I just can't find a picture of the correct design. I'll post it another day.
    Junior

(Delaware County)

Speaking of my fiance - she is losing her mind right now at her office. She is surrounded by liberal, ant-gun millenials and young adults who are SCREAMING about gun control at work, because of the senseless tragedy that occurred in West Chester.

For those who haven't seen it...

http://6abc.com/traffic/police-teen-...ident/2164008/

Fucking piece of shit. I hope the bastard who shot her burns in hell.
    Junior

Speaking of my fiance - she is losing her mind right now at her office. She is surrounded by liberal, ant-gun millenials and young adults who are SCREAMING about gun control at work, because of the senseless tragedy that occurred in West Chester.

+1

co-workers often rely on me for news, one is neutral one is pro. not a terrible environment.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

I hope the bastard who shot her burns in hell.
    I wouldn't mind if he burned here first...

Viper's shirt, for her.

http://shop.tacticalshit.com/clothin...-heart-t-shirt

Use coupon code FREEDOMTITS this weekend for 17.76% off. Serious. (see the share deals thread)
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Same deal here. A woman was caught in the crossfire of a gang shootout in York City a few days ago, in the afternoon...and they're having vigils against "gun violence". Makes me f@&#ing rage...it's not GUN violence, it's GANG violence...and a cultural problem with ghetto people. If they ran her over with a minivan are we going to meet to speak out against Toyota and the need to ban vans? Idiots!

It was like an old western duel in the streets, except they had 10-gallon baseball caps and no belts. The morons think they can actually hit someone down the street with a pistol too.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 192 of 222 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast