Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 178 of 222 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    You might want to get yourself tested.
    She's good. Or, at least, I'm still good.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Tioga County)

I recall being ask that question once. My reply was, "with this gun?, No." and I walked on. We killed quite a few with a 5"/38
    USNRET '61-'81

(Indiana County)

To the question asked of a combat veteran, will the answer be the truth, or will it be a lie? Both, "Yes, I did" and "No, I haven't" might well be truthful, or not. And you'll never know which is which. Better not to ask the question at all.

(Lancaster County)

I regret never having served. Probably my biggest regret. I have the utmost respect for all that have. Thanks

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    People who were never in don't understand. When you are in the Combat Arms, you look at socks and see something different than a civilian does. Everything is different. I suspect most have opened up at some point and then felt empty and misunderstood like they just banged a fat chick, and gave up talking to outsiders about the nitty gritty.

Yes.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: BB&T is a buncha commies

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    Same here. I've been a member of USAA for 26 years and been using them for banking for twelve. Yeah, getting a check is a bit of a challenge for cashing, but nothing too difficult to overcome.
    Been a USAA member since mid 80's. Write me a check and within minutes I can access the funds through almost any ATM fee free. Mobile deposit with my cell phone ;-)

Only problem is depositing more than $10,000 or getting hands on more than $600 cash immediately.. other than that.. love them!
    Any veteran who is not using them is losing money IMHO
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Juniata County)

Default Re: BB&T is a buncha commies

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    Been a USAA member since mid 80's. Write me a check and within minutes I can access the funds through almost any ATM fee free. Mobile deposit with my cell phone ;-)

Only problem is depositing more than $10,000 or getting hands on more than $600 cash immediately.. other than that.. love them!
    Any veteran who is not using them is losing money IMHO
    I use them for car insurance. No one else comes close to their prices. They won't under write my home, because it is "non traditional" construction. So my home owners is Mutual Benefit Group. My policy says I have a traditional frame home, it isn't, it is log, but the Truth is a fire is going to destroy any home, or do extensive damage, so you're really insuring the value of the building, what it is made of is pretty mute, except for replacement costs - and my home is no more expensive to replace than a frame building - unlike say, a brick or stone.IT is also more resistant to damage. I had a tree fall into it, which would have smashed a traditional "frame" home. I lost a window. I don;t bank with them because I've banked with my local bank forever, although I do get hit with ATM fees, they know me & fix problems swiftly. Not sure of the delay when I upload a check.

That reminds me, I need to call USAA. They started charging me interest on my credit card. The agreement, back in 08 was no interest on transfers forever, assuming I never use the card again. They recently changed card providers, and I had to remind them of our agreement. They fixed it, but interest charges (for the months after their fix) have reappeared.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    I regret never having served. Probably my biggest regret. I have the utmost respect for all that have. Thanks
    seconded on all accounts

(Tioga County)

Thank you.
    USNRET '61-'81

Page 178 of 222 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast