Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Do you like my 1911 or something?

I just got off the phone with a reporter from a Philadelphia-area press office. Open carry is back in the news with this Abington AR-15 story, and I was dredged up from their anals of old news to do an interview for an upcoming publication. Out of respect for the writers, I will wait until the story comes out this week before saying anything more about it, but if you'll excuse me, I do need to go get my hair cut, since they're sending up a photographer in a couple of days.
    Junior

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    anals of old news

Hahaha!
    Seems an appropriate slip...

(Pike County)

Do you want to borrow my VIVA EVERYDAY FABULOUS (sparkly gold on black) T-shirt for the shoot? I sure made two-platers' brains boil, wearing it over the weekend in Poconos, complemented by OC and MAGA hat
    Je suis déplorable

(Juniata County)

Do you like my 1911 or something?

I just got off the phone with a reporter from a Philadelphia-area press office. Open carry is back in the news with this Abington AR-15 story, and I was dredged up from their anals of old news to do an interview for an upcoming publication. Out of respect for the writers, I will wait until the story comes out this week before saying anything more about it, but if you'll excuse me, I do need to go get my hair cut, since they're sending up a photographer in a couple of days.
    I'm just sad any time someone carries a glock. I mean, they are just over priced high points and I feel bad for people who spent the money.

Also, 1911's look much better.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I'm just sad any time someone carries a glock. I mean, they are just over priced high points and I feel bad for people who spent the money.

Also, 1911's look much better.
    Well, I disagree with you - I happen to be rather fond of my Glock, thank you very much. I agree with you on the second point, whole-heartedly - however, my 1911 is having a rest for a while. Besides, I don't have any leather for her, only plastic, and I'm not putting Blackhawk on TV or the front page of the newspaper ever again.

Also, I want it on record before the story comes out - all poses were at the direction of the photographer. I was initially against removing my sidearm from it's holster for a picture, but I caved in, cleared it safely, and followed his instructions for the shot he wanted. Furthermore, I'm still working on shedding my winter weight, so, yes, I am suuuuper sucking in my gut. -.-

When I told the photographer that I had an AR-15, he got super excited and wanted to get a shot with me holding it, but I declined, maintaining that while I fully support the Abington man's right to carry his rifle openly, I don't feel that my statement needed to be made by the glint of all that steel.
    Junior

next time they ask, you wanna borrow my BOHICA? 60"+ of evil steel
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Delaware County)

Well, I disagree with you - I happen to be rather fond of my Glock, thank you very much. I agree with you on the second point, whole-heartedly - however, my 1911 is having a rest for a while. Besides, I don't have any leather for her, only plastic, and I'm not putting Blackhawk on TV or the front page of the newspaper ever again.

Also, I want it on record before the story comes out - all poses were at the direction of the photographer. I was initially against removing my sidearm from it's holster for a picture, but I caved in, cleared it safely, and followed his instructions for the shot he wanted. Furthermore, I'm still working on shedding my winter weight, so, yes, I am suuuuper sucking in my gut. -.-

When I told the photographer that I had an AR-15, he got super excited and wanted to get a shot with me holding it, but I declined, maintaining that while I fully support the Abington man's right to carry his rifle openly, I don't feel that my statement needed to be made by the glint of all that steel.
    It's mostly aluminum, brother.

(Delaware County)

I know.

I was turning a phrase.
    Junior

(Delaware County)

I know.

I was turning a phrase.
    My AR pistol has a stainless A2 flash hider on a 7" stainless barrel under a 4" handguard, so plenty of glinty steel on mine.

(Indiana County)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...-20180510.html

Decent article. Neutral, no hysterics, educational.

Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast