Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 191 of 222 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

What is it with guys putting their guns into rocks? Reminds me of Empty. Or maybe Bipro, but he has separate issues.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Erie County)

Think Glock started the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    The slide is Sniper Grey, and the controls are all done in a darker, blacker color. I got it done through my friend Wayne at Scorpion High Performance Coatings, and he comes HIGHLY recommended. Talk about the American dream - he took his enthusiasm for firearms and turned it into a trade. Give him a call and he will hook you right up.
    qqqqqqqqqq

(Delaware County)

Oh hey, look at that - the Philadelphia story just came back up, in light of the Philando Castile shooting. I can't buy a negative encounter up here in the Lehigh Valley, but people are still talking about the Philly story? Sheesh.
    Junior

(Lehigh County)

Oh hey, look at that - the Philadelphia story just came back up, in light of the Philando Castile shooting. I can't buy a negative encounter up here in the Lehigh Valley, but people are still talking about the Philly story? Sheesh.
    I highly doubt you'll ever get a negative encounter here in the Lehigh Valley.
    At least not the type of "negative" encounters you're accustomed to.
    Even open carrying at Allentown City Council meetings; no bats an eye.
    --ET

(Delaware County)

Interestingly, my uber-Liberal neighbor across the street - the one who thinks my slightly parodical Gadsden Flag out front is racist - tried to make me aware of my name having come up in the news, as I mentioned above. This means one of two things - either she googled me within the last 24 hours (and if she did, I can't imagine it's the first time she has, and I'm certain she doesn't follow pro-gun news sites and forums), or, less likely, she has a news alert with my name on it. That would freak me out.

Either way, she tried to tell me about it this afternoon when I came home from work.

"So I told your fiancee that -"
    "I don't want to hear it," I said, without even looking her way or otherwise acknowledging her presence.
    "What?"
    "I said, 'I don't want to hear it.'" I got my mail, she shut up, and I went inside.

Until she addresses me with the words, "I'm sorry for what I said," and finishes her thoughts with, "the Gadsden Flag is not a symbol of racism," this is how she will continue to be spoken to. How dare she come to my house and insult me in front of my girls, then expect me to be neighborly.

I asked my fiance later, and she explained how our neighbor stopped her in the afternoon to let her know that I was in the news. My better half informed her that this is not new news.
    Junior

Interestingly, my uber-Liberal neighbor across the street - the one who thinks my slightly parodical Gadsden Flag out front is racist - tried to make me aware of my name having come up in the news, as I mentioned above. This means one of two things - either she googled me within the last 24 hours (and if she did, I can't imagine it's the first time she has, and I'm certain she doesn't follow pro-gun news sites and forums), or, less likely, she has a news alert with my name on it. That would freak me out.

Either way, she tried to tell me about it this afternoon when I came home from work.

"I don't want to hear it," I said, without even looking her way or otherwise acknowledging her presence.
    "What?"
    "I said, 'I don't want to hear it.'" I got my mail, she shut up, and I went inside.

Until she addresses me with the words, "I'm sorry for what I said," and finishes her thoughts with, "the Gadsden Flag is not a symbol of racism," this is how she will continue to be spoken to. How dare she come to my house and insult me in front of my girls, then expect me to be neighborly.

I asked my fiance later, and she explained how our neighbor stopped her in the afternoon to let her know that I was in the news. My better half informed her that this is not new news.
    i'll trade you. one i'm not neighborly. i never have spoken with them, don't care to and just wave when we make eye contact.
    two, they now have 2 stray cats roaming the property. i really don't want to have to take them to court and no, i'm not going to shoot them or the cats. (both illegal)
    two cats, not a big deal. until next year it's 6, the following it's 24.
    sadly, one darted across the road in front of me, it was way too far ahead though.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Warren County)

Have a Hart.
    http://www.havahart.com/store/animal-traps/cats

Made in lititz pa.

TSS
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Have a Hart.
    http://www.havahart.com/store/animal-traps/cats

Made in lititz pa.

TSS
    local shelter generally turns people away and by catching it. it becomes my property. leaving it somewhere else doesnt fix the overall problem and constitues abandonment on my part.

so, trade neighbors?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Montgomery County)

"What?"

Boggles my mind every time I hear the audio and how you were treated...

Page 191 of 222 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast