Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 197 of 222 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Wegman's on Tilghman Street, checking out. My lady, little girl and I were wrapping up our transaction. The older gentleman in the lane next to us sidled up next to me - very close - and laid his hand on mine (strong side). I tugged my hand away, locked eyes, and was just about ready to throw down with a man at least 30 years my senior, when he grinned and said, "If more guys were carrying, I think we'd have less problems."
    Junior

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Wegman's on Tilghman Street, checking out. My lady, little girl and I were wrapping up our transaction. The older gentleman in the lane next to us sidled up next to me - very close - and laid his hand on mine (strong side). I tugged my hand away, locked eyes, and was just about ready to throw down with a man at least 30 years my senior, when he grinned and said, "If more guys were carrying, I think we'd have less problems."
    Older folks do some odd things sometimes. I’m not one that likes contact or even closeness with strangers or casual acquaintances.

Glad it was a good gesture and positive remark from the guy. Cool beans

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    Older folks do some odd things sometimes. I’m not one that likes contact or even closeness with strangers or casual acquaintances.

Glad it was a good gesture and positive remark from the guy. Cool beans
    Their minds aren't as polluted as ours are ie reading threads in gun forums for the past 10yrs.

I would call that a positive OC moment. I would also call it strange and odd as well, but still positive.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

State of Emergency affecting Viper?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    State of Emergency affecting Viper?
    Hes got a license.

(Delaware County)

My fiance and I stopped into our insurance agent this afternoon to file some paperwork relating to our car being broken into in December. We sat down with the notary, who is an older woman, and she noticed my "KNOW GUNS KNOW PEACE" t-shirt and holstered sidearm.

"Are we carrying today?"
    "Absolutely," I said, smiling. "Well, I am." I motioned to my fiance. "She isn't, since she let her license lapse and hasn't made it to the courthouse yet." I nudged her.
    "Are you a police officer?" The notary asked this while looking over our paperwork. I was beginning to think she was going to give us a hard time.
    "No."
    "So, why do you have a gun?"
    "For protection."
    She proceeds to pick up her purse and unzip the vertical zipper on the back, showing me the rear end of her Sig P-series. "The old man downstairs has no problem with me carrying - in fact, one time, he called up and asked me to tuck my pistol into my waistband and come downstairs for a troublesome customer. By the time I got down there, my pants had almost fallen down." Keep in mind, this woman is at least 55, and weight maybe 90lbs, wet.

We spent more time talking about carrying going to the range than we did the notarized paperwork. She even has night sights on her Sig.
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Hes got a license.
    I know, just trying to summon him.

It always works. He's like a genie.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    My fiance and I stopped into our insurance agent this afternoon to file some paperwork relating to our car being broken into in December. We sat down with the notary, who is an older woman, and she noticed my "KNOW GUNS KNOW PEACE" t-shirt and holstered sidearm.

"Are we carrying today?"
    "Absolutely," I said, smiling. "Well, I am." I motioned to my fiance. "She isn't, since she let her license lapse and hasn't made it to the courthouse yet." I nudged her.
    "Are you a police officer?" The notary asked this while looking over our paperwork. I was beginning to think she was going to give us a hard time.
    "No."
    "So, why do you have a gun?"
    "For protection."
    She proceeds to pick up her purse and unzip the vertical zipper on the back, showing me the rear end of her Sig P-series. "The old man downstairs has no problem with me carrying - in fact, one time, he called up and asked me to tuck my pistol into my waistband and come downstairs for a troublesome customer. By the time I got down there, my pants had almost fallen down." Keep in mind, this woman is at least 55, and weight maybe 90lbs, wet.

We spent more time talking about carrying going to the range than we did the notarized paperwork. She even has night sights on her Sig.
    You should have talked about the risks of off-body (purse) carrying.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I know, just trying to summon him.

It always works. He's like a genie.
    Oh, got it

Page 197 of 222 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast