Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 97 of 222 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Viper's OC log

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Ah. That being the case, I have no reason to believe that their behavior was in any influenced by any knowledge of them being recorded. There was one officer who was watching me from the passenger's side window who watched me make an adjustment to the dashcam while things were going on, but he didn't have anything to do with the conversation.
    Thanks for the info.

I always find it interesting(?) funny(?) when someone says something about a 1911 being carried cocked.. especially if it is an officer (who then mentions they are a gun person them self)

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgreen10 View Post
    I always find it interesting(?) funny(?) when someone says something about a 1911 being carried cocked.. especially if it is an officer (who then mentions they are a gun person them self)
    Yeah. My favorite was a guy in attendance with me at a local township meeting. "Don't you think it's dangerous having it cocked and ready to go off like that?"

"...no."

He was shocked!
    Junior

(Berks County)

I just shared the Clifton Heights incident with someone. I think it opened their eyes a little.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Bucks County)

I too was really pissed a the Melanie reference. I wanted to reach through the computer and slap the officer.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(York County)

You really seemed to handle it all very well. The second cop was obviously not professional and had an agenda. Seemed he may have been trying to provoke you on purpose, in fact. It's always good to not talk to cops. They are not our friends and they could care less about what we think and feel about an issue.
    Best of luck in the job hunt. And, I hope this event does not cause any hardship to you.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreen10 View Post
    Yeah. My favorite was a guy in attendance with me at a local township meeting. "Don't you think it's dangerous having it cocked and ready to go off like that?"

"...no."

He was shocked!
    I generally point out that the only way to engage the safety is for it to be cocked.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by kimtyson View Post
    You really seemed to handle it all very well. The second cop was obviously not professional and had an agenda. Seemed he may have been trying to provoke you on purpose, in fact. It's always good to not talk to cops. They are not our friends and they could care less about what we think and feel about an issue.
    Best of luck in the job hunt. And, I hope this event does not cause any hardship to you.
    You are preaching to the choir there friend. Viper has been around the block a few times in regards to handling cops.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Bedford County)

Viper....keep it up man. Kudos to you....I love how they say...yeh we will hear about this....prolly get sued.....Well if they were doing their job correctly....why would they need to worry about getting sued?

(Delaware County)

I'm trying to imagine the report that the two of them wrote and how long it must have taken them to compare notes and co-ordinate everything. Especially with the law suit in the back of their minds................
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

Page 97 of 222 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast