Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207
Results 2,061 to 2,063 of 2063

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    My fiance made it quite clear that she doesn't give a crap, lol.
    You got a good one there.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    In my travels yesterday, the girl at the copy center in Staples, as well as the kid behind the counter at Wawa, asked me what I was carrying. There were both very friendly, and genuinely intrested. The girl at Staples has guns of her own, and the guy at wawa was 18.

When I got home, there was a strange vehicle parked in my driveway. I parked on the street and approached cautiously and noted the driver's window was open and the driver was sitting there. I asked, "can I help you?" Turns out, it was only someone that does volunteer work with my fiance, and was stopping by to pick something up that she had left outside in a bin for him. He was very apologetic for parking in the driveway and I assured him it was perfectly fine. I just hadn't known anyone was stopping by that afternoon. Everything seemed fine - he even made a joke about my sign that says "NO TRESSPASSING unless you can run faster than 1250 per second." A little while later, my fiance received a text from him saying that I had freaked him out so badly by open carrying, he will never be coming by the house to pick things up for this organization again. My fiance made it quite clear that she doesn't give a crap, lol.
    Streaker was just asking, "Who leaves their home without their nuts?", there's one example.
    If at first you don't succeed try a different angle.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I see the Choconut gets 4 stars, is it really that good?
    I don't think it is.. but there is not much to chose from up here. The Brackney Inn had tasty food and cheap booze but burned down once by a stoned tenant and second by an upset worker rebuilding it.. hope they get it done soon since it is crawling distance from home.

Now good food.. Forksville General Store (FGS) has better hoagies and steak sandwiches than Philadelphia has and I will be anyone a .22 Mag shell to prove me wrong

Oh and I open carry at FGS and Big Mike, the owner from Philly approves
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207