Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 206 of 222 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Now how do we fix the effective ban for out-of-state people?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Seems like a topic for another thread, but what are you talking about?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by OwnTheRide View Post
    Seems like a topic for another thread, but what are you talking about?
    Likely referring to the State of Emergence for the Opioid Crisis.

correct.
    the bullshit SoE enacted by the moron you have occupying your govn'r's mansion.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Likely referring to the State of Emergence for the Opioid Crisis.
    correct.
    the bullshit SoE enacted by the moron you have occupying your govn'r's mansion.
    Ah, thanks guys. I hadn't been tracking that, last I saw, Wolf et. al. were claiming that their SoE didn't actually do that (a claim that sounded full of shit).

Unfortunately for me, Wolf looks like a genius compared to the moron occupying my governor's mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by OwnTheRide View Post
    Ah, thanks guys. I hadn't been tracking that, last I saw, Wolf et. al. were claiming that their SoE didn't actually do that (a claim that sounded full of shit).

Unfortunately for me, Wolf looks like a genius compared to the moron occupying my governor's mansion.

Yours is publically admitting to illegally picking up an eagle’s feather which is against federal law. I bet he faces charges for that.

(Delaware County)

I hope he faces charges for that.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Susquehanna County)

Was out riding my motorcycle and towards the end, close to home (and the NY Border) I hit some drizzle. Up ahead I could see the rain dumping, and just as I hit the wall of rain I reached a local watering hole with a nice big porch. (Choconut Inn)
    I quickly pulled in and get on the porch to wait the rain out. There were several other bikers there, mostly from NY. I was not thinking much about being OC.
    As we all chatted up our adventures I notice a couple of them looking over at my PA plates then at my firearm.
    finally one asks "Are you a cop?" the others all get quite.
    me "Nope"
    guy "Then why the gun?"
    me "what gun? Oh you mean freedom" tapping on my holster "Cops are too heavy to carry with me"
    all around laughter
    They try to warn me about the NY border and I say I am prepared and legal to cross the border. One says he is a retired NY CO but has not done his annual LEOSA shoot in a couple of years and wished he could carry across state lines.

Then a couple bikes from CT pull in, riders soaked. They get on the porch and within seconds one notices my sidearm and says "Oh a cop hangout?"
    Me "Nope, just a PA citizen enjoying the Second Amendment, welcome to Pennsylvania and freedom"

While waiting for the rain to stop there was a lot a talking about carrying, most was their questions about PA laws and my answers. One guy said he wished he lived in PA..

Rain stopped and I headed out.. just another weird day near the NY border
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    Was out riding my motorcycle and towards the end, close to home (and the NY Border) I hit some drizzle. Up ahead I could see the rain dumping, and just as I hit the wall of rain I reached a local watering hole with a nice big porch. (Choconut Inn)
    I quickly pulled in and get on the porch to wait the rain out. There were several other bikers there, mostly from NY. I was not thinking much about being OC.
    As we all chatted up our adventures I notice a couple of them looking over at my PA plates then at my firearm.
    finally one asks "Are you a cop?" the others all get quite.
    me "Nope"
    guy "Then why the gun?"
    me "what gun? Oh you mean freedom" tapping on my holster "Cops are too heavy to carry with me"
    all around laughter
    They try to warn me about the NY border and I say I am prepared and legal to cross the border. One says he is a retired NY CO but has not done his annual LEOSA shoot in a couple of years and wished he could carry across state lines.

Then a couple bikes from CT pull in, riders soaked. They get on the porch and within seconds one notices my sidearm and says "Oh a cop hangout?"
    Me "Nope, just a PA citizen enjoying the Second Amendment, welcome to Pennsylvania and freedom"

While waiting for the rain to stop there was a lot a talking about carrying, most was their questions about PA laws and my answers. One guy said he wished he lived in PA..

Rain stopped and I headed out.. just another weird day near the NY border
    I see the Choconut gets 4 stars, is it really that good?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Delaware County)

In my travels yesterday, the girl at the copy center in Staples, as well as the kid behind the counter at Wawa, asked me what I was carrying. There were both very friendly, and genuinely intrested. The girl at Staples has guns of her own, and the guy at wawa was 18.

When I got home, there was a strange vehicle parked in my driveway. I parked on the street and approached cautiously and noted the driver's window was open and the driver was sitting there. I asked, "can I help you?" Turns out, it was only someone that does volunteer work with my fiance, and was stopping by to pick something up that she had left outside in a bin for him. He was very apologetic for parking in the driveway and I assured him it was perfectly fine. I just hadn't known anyone was stopping by that afternoon. Everything seemed fine - he even made a joke about my sign that says "NO TRESSPASSING unless you can run faster than 1250 per second." A little while later, my fiance received a text from him saying that I had freaked him out so badly by open carrying, he will never be coming by the house to pick things up for this organization again. My fiance made it quite clear that she doesn't give a crap, lol.
    Junior

Page 206 of 222 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast