Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2065

Thread: Viper's OC log

  1. #1991
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Media, PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    16450110

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Do you like my 1911 or something?

    I just got off the phone with a reporter from a Philadelphia-area press office. Open carry is back in the news with this Abington AR-15 story, and I was dredged up from their anals of old news to do an interview for an upcoming publication. Out of respect for the writers, I will wait until the story comes out this week before saying anything more about it, but if you'll excuse me, I do need to go get my hair cut, since they're sending up a photographer in a couple of days.
    Junior

  2. #1992
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southern end, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    964941

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    anals of old news

    Hahaha!
    Seems an appropriate slip...

  3. #1993
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,465
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Do you want to borrow my VIVA EVERYDAY FABULOUS (sparkly gold on black) T-shirt for the shoot? I sure made two-platers' brains boil, wearing it over the weekend in Poconos, complemented by OC and MAGA hat
    Je suis déplorable

  4. #1994
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oakland Mills, Pennsylvania
    (Juniata County)
    Posts
    3,095
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Do you like my 1911 or something?

    I just got off the phone with a reporter from a Philadelphia-area press office. Open carry is back in the news with this Abington AR-15 story, and I was dredged up from their anals of old news to do an interview for an upcoming publication. Out of respect for the writers, I will wait until the story comes out this week before saying anything more about it, but if you'll excuse me, I do need to go get my hair cut, since they're sending up a photographer in a couple of days.
    I'm just sad any time someone carries a glock. I mean, they are just over priced high points and I feel bad for people who spent the money.

    Also, 1911's look much better.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

    "I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

  5. #1995
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Media, PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    16450110

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I'm just sad any time someone carries a glock. I mean, they are just over priced high points and I feel bad for people who spent the money.

    Also, 1911's look much better.
    Well, I disagree with you - I happen to be rather fond of my Glock, thank you very much. I agree with you on the second point, whole-heartedly - however, my 1911 is having a rest for a while. Besides, I don't have any leather for her, only plastic, and I'm not putting Blackhawk on TV or the front page of the newspaper ever again.

    Also, I want it on record before the story comes out - all poses were at the direction of the photographer. I was initially against removing my sidearm from it's holster for a picture, but I caved in, cleared it safely, and followed his instructions for the shot he wanted. Furthermore, I'm still working on shedding my winter weight, so, yes, I am suuuuper sucking in my gut. -.-

    When I told the photographer that I had an AR-15, he got super excited and wanted to get a shot with me holding it, but I declined, maintaining that while I fully support the Abington man's right to carry his rifle openly, I don't feel that my statement needed to be made by the glint of all that steel.
    Junior

  6. #1996
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    next time they ask, you wanna borrow my BOHICA? 60"+ of evil steel
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

  7. #1997
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Well, I disagree with you - I happen to be rather fond of my Glock, thank you very much. I agree with you on the second point, whole-heartedly - however, my 1911 is having a rest for a while. Besides, I don't have any leather for her, only plastic, and I'm not putting Blackhawk on TV or the front page of the newspaper ever again.

    Also, I want it on record before the story comes out - all poses were at the direction of the photographer. I was initially against removing my sidearm from it's holster for a picture, but I caved in, cleared it safely, and followed his instructions for the shot he wanted. Furthermore, I'm still working on shedding my winter weight, so, yes, I am suuuuper sucking in my gut. -.-


    When I told the photographer that I had an AR-15, he got super excited and wanted to get a shot with me holding it, but I declined, maintaining that while I fully support the Abington man's right to carry his rifle openly, I don't feel that my statement needed to be made by the glint of all that steel.
    It's mostly aluminum, brother.

  8. #1998
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Media, PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    16450110

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    I know.

    I was turning a phrase.
    Junior

  9. #1999
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    I know.

    I was turning a phrase.
    My AR pistol has a stainless A2 flash hider on a 7" stainless barrel under a 4" handguard, so plenty of glinty steel on mine.

  10. #2000
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cherry Tree, Pennsylvania
    (Indiana County)
    Age
    70
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Viper's OC log

    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...-20180510.html

    Decent article. Neutral, no hysterics, educational.

Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Got the VIper, thanks.
    By Truckman in forum Optics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
  2. viper 522 mags
    By algoesfast in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 27th, 2008, 11:51 PM
  3. Tacticool 522 Viper
    By RocketFoot in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 09:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops