Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 183 of 222 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    ... I'm a skinny white dude...
    I've seen plenty of pictures of you. Hell, I've met you. "Skinny" isn't a word I'd use. Wouldn't use round either, but certainly not skinny...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    I've seen plenty of pictures of you. Hell, I've met you. "Skinny" isn't a word I'd use. Wouldn't use round either, but certainly not skinny...

Yea he isn't skinny, fat, rotund, portly or medium. What about big boned?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Delaware County)

Well, comparatively. This guy was huge compared to me - he had to be 6'6'", 275lbs. I mean I can see why he worked in security.
    Junior

thought it fitting. (for those that know the movie.)

(Juniata County)

I Know you're to cool for the lounge: check this out.

I posted the video to my �� company FB page as a guide to what not to do.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=313978
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

It's been super busy lately. Work, family, and our new VR headset is basically taking up most of my time. Weekends are great opportunities to just sit down and relax, and combined with cold, grumpy weather, I haven't been out too much.

This past weekend, however, we had some company over. We went to the local Wegmans for lunch, and sat at a table. I'd had wings, so once everyone was finished, I cleaned up our plates.

As I was in the process of throwing out the trash, I could feel the tense energy coming from a pair of men who had been sitting behind us. They were watching me, the idle drone of their conversation stopping notably just about the same moment I stoodon't up. In my peripheral vision, I could see their heads swiveling as they watched me.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I sat back down and joined my party, my admirers still staring, and making no effort at all to hide it.

One of them piped to the other, "This country is going [inaudible]." The tone of his voice indicated something, "too hell," or "down the toilet." A few moments passed and one of them stood to use the restroom. His seated friend ribbed, "Be careful - watch out for the flying bullets."

I just grinned, continuing to enjoy my company.
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    It's been super busy lately. Work, family, and our new VR headset is basically taking up most of my time. Weekends are great opportunities to just sit down and relax, and combined with cold, grumpy weather, I haven't been out too much.

This past weekend, however, we had some company over. We went to the local Wegmans for lunch, and sat at a table. I'd had wings, so once everyone was finished, I cleaned up our plates.

As I was in the process of throwing out the trash, I could feel the tense energy coming from a pair of men who had been sitting behind us. They were watching me, the idle drone of their conversation stopping notably just about the same moment I stoodon't up. In my peripheral vision, I could see their heads swiveling as they watched me.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I sat back down and joined my party, my admirers still staring, and making no effort at all to hide it.

One of them piped to the other, "This country is going [inaudible]." The tone of his voice indicated something, "too hell," or "down the toilet." A few moments passed and one of them stood to use the restroom. His seated friend ribbed, "Be careful - watch out for the flying bullets."

I just grinned, continuing to enjoy my company.
    reminds me, one time as BJ's i had to grab a handful of items, standing in checkout with my arms full, the lady behind me is like "dont shoot me" like a big joke.
    i said "i just want my milk"
    people are stupid.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    reminds me, one time as BJ's i had to grab a handful of items, standing in checkout with my arms full, the lady behind me is like "dont shoot me" like a big joke.
    people are stupid.
    Always use a cart, or basket.

As for the 'lady' I guess it's not appropriate to say "don't do something to give me cause and I won't."

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Always use a cart, or basket.

As for the 'lady' I guess it's not appropriate to say "don't do something to give me cause and I won't."
    If im grabbing two or three things. Im not going to maneuver a cart through the store. No baskets there.
    I can move much faster through crowds without.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    people are stupid.
    Speaking of shopping, I always consciously keep my draw hand empty when carrying a basket or items in a store.

I hate that Walmart got rid of baskets but I understand why, a lot of their customers are the type who will steal them or leave them in the parking lot. They leave the carts everywhere.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 183 of 222 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast