Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 152 of 222 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    "Yes, honey, he's got a gun. He must have it for work."
    This sounds like a win. She could have told her daughter to run for cover, but she didnt.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Bucks County)

It is work even if we don't get paid for what we do.

Baby story is hilarious.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Redacted for now.

Twency - your PM box is full. Clean that shit up.
    Last edited by ViperGTS19801; September 29th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Junior

(Bucks County)

Wow. How retarded. Let's check to make sure you're not gonna shoot up the building AFTER you leave.

(Allegheny County)

I'm confused - me, or the guy in the Jeep? The reason I am confused is that I was the only one carrying in the story, so your statement is a little mystifying.
    See, he was concealed, and you didn't notice! The power of concealed carry! *runs*

(Berks County)

Redacted for now.

Twency - your PM box is full. Clean that shit up.
    Anything on this?
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Delaware County)

I will repost the redacted thing at a later time. Not a big deal, just a small, less-than-wise decision on my part meeting a really specific set of odd circumstances that led to a huge frustration for me.

In the meantime, eat this one up - I went to Panera after a meeting the other day to have lunch with my better half. I was ahead of PiP by quite a bit, so I ordered for her. While talking to the young girl behind the counter, her manager come over.

"You know...you better take real good care of this gentleman...he's in law enforcement."
    "You wanna know a secret? You're wrong." Gasp. His eyes went wide a moment with what I read as faux-shock. "But, you're not too far off...I'm a firefighter. I just carry for protection."
    The girl grinned. "You know, I had noticed he had that, but I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it. He's been in here before."
    The manager looked back at me. "You know what I found out on Blue Bloods the other night? Firefighters and police don't get along very well." He grinned, self-content.
    "Wanna know another secret? My chief is a cop...so you're wrong again."
    "That damned Tom Selleck! He needs to go back to the 70's where he belongs!"
    Junior

(Berks County)

I will repost the redacted thing at a later time. Not a big deal, just a small, less-than-wise decision on my part meeting a really specific set of odd circumstances that led to a huge frustration for me.

In the meantime, eat this one up - I went to Panera after a meeting the other day to have lunch with my better half. I was ahead of PiP by quite a bit, so I ordered for her. While talking to the young girl behind the counter, her manager come over.

"You know...you better take real good care of this gentleman...he's in law enforcement."
    "You wanna know a secret? You're wrong." Gasp. His eyes went wide a moment with what I read as faux-shock. "But, you're not too far off...I'm a firefighter. I just carry for protection."
    The girl grinned. "You know, I had noticed he had that, but I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it. He's been in here before."
    The manager looked back at me. "You know what I found out on Blue Bloods the other night? Firefighters and police don't get along very well." He grinned, self-content.
    You could have fired back with another "Wrong again!" Magnum P.I. was in the 80's, and that's what Tom Selleck broke out with.

Love it when an encounter goes like that. Had a situation recently where a local store owner - after months and months of going there - finally asked about the gun and thought it was great that I could carry. He came from California, so I was a little worried how it would go when he finally brought it up.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    He's allowed because he's special.

Page 152 of 222 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast