Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: ruger lc9

(Northampton County)

Default ruger lc9

I picked up a lc9 the other day from army navy in whitehall.The two guys working there were very helpful and I met klutch there too.I went to the range and fired 150 rounds without any problems.The trigger is very good for double action.Very smooth.Its not too big either for the pocket.I do not know it is in there.Hardly any recoil.It is not too hard to take down.I read that take down is difficult.Not true.You just use the small punch that comes with it to knock out a small pin.Again about he guys working at army navy.Both wanted to help me and explained the pros and cons about this little lc9.Klutch was a help too...Army navy does not have a problem with oc either..If you read older threads,army navy once gave a few guys a problem with oc,but no more.Over all,I recommed the lc9..I wish it came with more than one magazine though.Army navy sells it for 369 as compared to the show at valley forge.One dealer had it for 419, another for 535,and the lowest was 380.I highly recommend army navy.
    Last edited by akapjr; April 6th, 2011 at 02:36 PM.

Default Re: ruger lc9

Good to hear, I got mine on Layaway. I agree with the Magazine issue, a Company like Ruger should be able to give you two. My SR9 came with two when I bought it about 3 yrs. ago, I guess now they figure they can save $1 a gun. No big deal though, that's common with most gun makers. I just hope my experience is as good as yours.
    TJ
    Recoil Happens

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: ruger lc9

Congrats on finding something you like for a good price.