Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: "Gun Fight" HBO Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I saw the ER part where the guy was putting the orange stickers on the back of the teen and the doctor was running her mouth...

It went somewhere along the lines of "the rest of the state doesnt care about Philadelphia..."

In all honesty I DONT CARE ABOUT PHILADELPHIA AND I (UNFORTUNATELY) LIVE HERE. The city is populated with irresponsible animals that will continue to kill each other over trivial matters regardless of what new laws are tossed at them.

I havent watched the full show but I probably wont be able to stomach the teary-eyed propaganda.
    She never mentioned the dozens of laws that the juveniles with the guns were already breaking before they shot their victim, either.

I saw it, and it was so full of lies it made my blood boil. If you want an honest look at gun control from a cable show, Penn & Teller is about the only place you're going to find it.

I thought the part where they armed "some college kid" in the class room and he had trouble getting his weapon out to defend himself. That part was so stupid! how about the armed kid in class who hears gun fire and the teacher goes to the door and then turns around and says someone call 911, like what really happened. How about a person whose armed already has his weapon out waiting to defend himself and whoever else in a class room. ESP A FORMER COMBAT VETERAN WHO IS ARMED. IF I WERE IN THAT CLASS, AND IT WAS LEGAL FOR ME TO BE ARMED IN THAT CLASS AND THAT KID STARTED SHOOTING IN THE HALL AND THEN CAME INTO THAT CLASS... HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TWO ROUNDS CENTER MASS OF THE CHEST AS SOON AS HE TURNED THAT CORNER TO COME INTO THE CLASS. Its people who do not know how to use a fire arm, who have not done repetitions on drawing there weapon, who arent gonna be able to draw there weapon in a split second... I do agree that felons etc... shouldnt have the right to own and esp carry a fire arm. because they have proven to the system/the people of the U.S. that they cannot handle that responsibility.

(Beaver County)

"Similarly, Dr. Garen Wintemute was spurred into action by the escalating number of severe gun-related injuries in his ER at the UC Davis Medical Center."

UC = University of California.

Davis is near Sacramento, the state capitol, and is considered liberal even for that area. UCDMC is the primary facility in the area for Medi-Cal (Medicaid and welfare), low-income patients.

In other words, "those people," the non-whites who the white liberal elite think should be disarmed (so that they will do what they're told).

The People's Republic of California has had background checks and waiting periods for decades -- and CLEARED Patrick Purdy (a known prohibited possessor) to buy the guns he used in the Stockton schoolyard shootings.

(Berks County)

So my initial response was correct....HBO sucks and this WAS a liberal hitpiece. Still glad I cancelled HBO.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    So my initial response was correct....HBO sucks and this WAS a liberal hitpiece. Still glad I cancelled HBO.
    All you need to do is see what series they air, same with showtime.
    its mostly all liberal, except i enjoy Dexter.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Chester County)

So, I devoted some time to watching the documentary....

What started off positively descended into an emotion filled liberal farce that used the tragedy of others as a stepping stone for the anti-gun agenda.

'Fair and balanced' is a rarity these days.....
    Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    I wonder what kind of retention holsters everyone wore 150 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by former 2/503 sapper View Post
    I thought the part where they armed "some college kid" in the class room and he had trouble getting his weapon out to defend himself. That part was so stupid!
    Heh... no kidding. They said that it shows how unprepared citizens are for carrying firearms. No one asked the obvious questions, such as:

1) How often do you wear full paintball headgear when carrying your firearm?

2) Do you wear t-shirts six sizes too large when you're carrying?

3) Training? Hello?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123