Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Joe Bob Outfitters.com? Anyone shop there?

Joe Bob dun saved me $4!

I've bought from them and was happy. I forget to check with them for AR parts, I'll have to remember.

(Lehigh County)

I have ordered from JBO as well. They have great prices, a lot of stuff in stock and fast shipping. I will order from them again.

(Elk County)

I've bought four Spikes Battle Trigger sets from JBO for my ARs, with extremely fast delivery, and indicated shipping the same day as ordered.

Great to deal with.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Westmoreland County)

Thumbs up Re: Joe Bob Outfitters.com? Anyone shop there?

I've used JoeBobOutfitters previously with good results, and so just purchased a good bunch of CCI Sub-Sonic 40gr HP from them at a quite good sales price. Shipping was free and prompt.

The package arrived today appearing fine but unfortunately quite a few of the plastic sleeves were damaged severely. Not just hairline fractures in the plastic cases, but sides & ends split off with many dumping loose rounds into the shipping box that contained them. Quite a few of those loose rounds were bent/dinged to the point of being unusable.

However, the point of this post is not to complain about the shipping issue, but to praise their prompt customer service. I e-mailed them via their website with the issue, they asked for some follow-up information, and then they resolved it promptly and quickly to my complete satisfaction. In a world where we hear horror stories about poor and even non-existent customer support over days & weeks, this was a very pleasant and fast experience resolved in a matter of hours.

Will definitely continue to give them business in the future, and highly recommend them -- as I said, this is the first issue I've had using them, and they handled it great.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Not to add life to this zombie thread, but yes they are great. After Optics Planet sat on my order for three weeks and then decided they were out of stock and told me to pound sand, I placed the same order with Joe Bob. Was shipped right away, free stickers on request, free T-shirt, excellent communication.

(Monroe County)

I've used him several times. Good for free shipping promo's.
    I love his vet discount policy-
    Customers who do not have integrity, and use this discount without ability to receive discount will be subject to 15% restocking fee and banned from future purchases.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Chester County)

I just had my first experience with ordering from Joe Bob Outfitters.com. I placed my order at 3:06 PM EDT and got a shipping notice, complete with FedEx tracking number logged at 2:31 pm CDT. They are not playing around, very impressed so far.

(Lancaster County)

Used them to purchase an ODIN works adjustable buffer,adjustable gas block and a new bolt for my AR-10 that was overgassed, they had the best pricing on the net and everything in stock which is normally not the case with other vendors. arrived in about 3-4 days, I am very pleased with them, great communication with updates on order status and shipping updates as they happen. Joe Bob is good to go !

(Chester County)

I just received my order from Joe Bob outfitters.com in less than 44 hours, using their standard shipping. I ordered the items at 3:06 pm on Monday and received the package at 11 am sharp on Wednesday. WOW, that's the kind of turn around I like. Joe Bob outfitters.com will get more of my business. They get an A++ on my first order.

Driving through Kansas there are Joe Bob billboards all along I-70. Sort of the Wall Drug of Hays Kansas.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast