Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default lucky i wasnt shot by police

i was in south philly on-call for my job i was in my new truck with my buddy finishing up some paper work parked in a legal parking spot when all i hear is (there they are!) (put you fucking hands up) i look up and see two males aiming glocks at me and my buddy with their fingers on the triggers im like WTF!!! because not only was there no reason for this they were in paitn splatterd jeans and shirts getting out of a older ford pick-up so at that point im thinking im getting car jacked or killed for some bullshit no one said police and there were no visible badges next thing i know 4 cop cars pull up and pull their guns so now im even more freaked the fuck out but i keep calm etc. one officer comes to my window tell me to put my shit away so i try then yells at me now to move what the hell is that some ones nervous and didnt know what to say...so he pulls me out of my truck then another cop pulls my buddy out put us against my truck pat us down then 3 officers start goin thru my truck.. they put us on the ground then ask me if i have a weapon or a permit to carry i then said no i have a license not a permit he then ask were my license and firearm are cause they can find em i said at my residence. they then took my license and my buddies i.d. i then stated (what gives you the right to aim loaded firearms at me and my buddy with no sense of firearm safety such as no finger in the trigger rule and the fact that we have done nothing wrong and have no firearms they then stated that they got a call) a call? a call? how does this justify any of what just happened since you have shit on all of my rights and not obtaining a warrant to search my vehicle and then to top it all off they told me i wasnt allowed to wear black B.D.U's who the f*ck said there was a law on pants. idk f*ed up day in the end the officers were kool but still not reason for what happened

(Northampton County)

Default Re: lucky i wasnt shot by police

Have you ever heard of a comma? I mean, really, they don't cost that much.

(York County)

What?? Are you saying all that happened because you were wearing black BDUs??
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Northampton County)

Default !

MY EYES HURT!
    "Cogito, ergo armatum sum"

(Delaware County)

Not sure if this is a troll post or fake member, but of the PPD keeps acting like this, someone that has a below average level of patience is going to get fed up and react back.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotsteve View Post
    I was in south philly on-call for my job, I was in my new truck with my buddy finishing up some paper work, parked in a legal parking spot, when all i hear is (there they are!) (put you fucking hands up).

I look up and see two males aiming Glocks at me and my buddy, with their fingers on the triggers. I'm like WTF!!! Because not only was there no reason for this, they were in paint-splattered jeans and shirts getting out of an older ford pick-up. So at that point I'm thinking I'm getting car jacked or killed for some bullshit. No one said "police" and there were no visible badges.

Next thing I know 4 cop cars pull up and pull their guns. So now I'm even more freaked the fuck out but I keep calm, etc. One officer comes to my window, tell me to put my shit away, so I try, then yells at me not to move!

'What the hell' is that some one is nervous and didn't know what to say. So he pulls me out of my truck, then another cop pulls my buddy out, put us against my truck, pat us down, then 3 officers start going through my truck.

They put us on the ground, then ask me if I have a weapon or a permit to carry. I then said no, I have a license not a permit. He then ask where my license and firearm are cause they can't find them? I said "at my residence". They then took my license and my buddy's i.d. I then stated (what gives you the right to aim loaded firearms at me and my buddy with no sense of firearm safety, such as no finger in the trigger rule, and the fact that we have done nothing wrong and have no firearms? They then stated that they got a call) A call? A call? How does this justify any of what just happened since you have shit on all of my rights and not obtaining a warrant to search my vehicle, and then to top it all off they told me i wasn't allowed to wear black B.D.U's

Who the f*ck said there was a law on pants?? IDK (I don't know), f*ed up day. In the end the officers were cool, but still no reason for what happened.

My attempt at punctuation.
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; March 27th, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    My attempt at punctuation.
    .... and paragraphs, how I love paragraphs .....

(Lancaster County)

Sorry, but I'm just gonna have to be blunt and call bullshit on this entire story.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm just gonna have to be blunt and call bullshit on this entire story.

(Lycoming County)

I bet if your BDUs were white you would have had no problems. Yet another example of privilege. Does it ever end?

Be safe (and try khakis).

Scott
    Last edited by Swarner793; March 27th, 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast