Myself and 2 possibly 3 of my very close friends are looking for a reasonable price on a land lease for the 2011 deer season. We are looking for decent land too. We would like the oportunity to start scouting in early summer. If you have food plots or want food plots planted we can work something out on the cost difference for us to put in a manageable food plot, unless you want to put one in by yourself. We are all very polite, and clean up after ourselves. We all have our own equipment and gear, and are willing to sign a liability release. We all live in the lancaster county area and are willing to drive upwards of 2 hours for the right place and price. If deer are harvested on your land, we will share the meet as well if you would like.

You can post here in the thread, PM me, or Email me @ Dvallery1988@gmail.com. Serious offers only, and keep prices reasonable please. We are reasonable people, who take hunting VERY seriously, and we are all ethical and responisble. When the season is done, you won't even know we were there. We are willing to pay cash, thanks