Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Talking Ruger lc9 any one have or shoot one

Looking to buy a small 9 but not looking to pay a ton of money. Was told that they had a long trigger pull and no trigger reset . Any info would help .

One more thing is there any place to shoot in or around scranton that does not limit amount of rounds you can have. Just looking to shoot the ar and pistols.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Ruger lc9 any one have or shoot one

was at my shop yesterday and I asked when the LC9 was coming in and if I could be put on the list so when they do arrive I get one

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by paphatts View Post
    Looking to buy a small 9 but not looking to pay a ton of money. Was told that they had a long trigger pull and no trigger reset . Any info would help .

One more thing is there any place to shoot in or around scranton that does not limit amount of rounds you can have. Just looking to shoot the ar and pistols.
    Haven't seen them out yet ? Can reserve one at Buds for $ 389. Seems like a good price and a nice gun as long as there are no "new model recalls" ?

(Cambria County)

I have been reading several of reviews on this INTERESTING new gun from Ruger.

I kind of like the idea of it (size, caliber). It seems to be a nice gun. Probably kicks pretty sweet too.

But I am very suspicious of buying such a new model until I am certain all the bugs are worked out. There seems to always be issues with newer stuff.

I have both the LCP (recall issues) and the SR9c. (had some ejection problems myself with that too).

I will save my money up and would love to get the LC9, but later.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Northampton County)

The LC9 looks like a great fit for the carry enthusiast, not to small but not as large as others. At 17oz it might be the perfect size for a easily concealable 9mm. Haven't fired one yet but from the videos I've seen it's snappy just like a LCP. So if you like the LCP you will love the LC9...

Quote Originally Posted by paphatts View Post

It falls into the too big for comfortable pocket carry/BUG role and gives up too much capacity to be a valid Primary carry, for me anyway. If you want one for the sake of getting one than do so but, if this will be intended to serve a purpose/certain role I feel there are better options out there to choose from. My thoughts.

Not from Scanton, sorry
    and to the dust you shall return

I preordered one a month ago and am hoping to get it very soon. When it arrives I plan on writing up a detailed review.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    carry enthusiast
    This makes me grin, don't know why but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by CenterTree View Post

But I am very suspicious of buying such a new model until I am certain all the bugs are worked out. There seems to always be issues with newer stuff. , but later.
    Hit the nail on the head!

I treat software, cell phones, and guns all the same. I don't buy things as soon as they come out I like to give them some time to get the bugs worked out before I commit my time and money. I'm not a fan of paying to do the R&D that manufactures would rather not do.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Subverto View Post
    I preordered one a month ago and am hoping to get it very soon. When it arrives I plan on writing up a detailed review.
    They are in and shipping ! $389 - to buy or not to buy ???? Let us know how you like yours when you get it !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast