Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ PO7 Duty

(Carbon County)

Default CZ PO7 Duty

are these guns for sale yet? they look like a nice gun and they are cheap. anyone have or shot one?

Default Re: CZ PO7 Duty

There's one for sale in the Classifieds right now.

(Carbon County)

thanks, just saw it

(Beaver County)

I had a p-07 for about a year.For the price, it's an awesome gun.very very accurate and mine never ever had a problem. The only thing is the sights aren't the best. I changed them and also put a ss guide rod in it. mine was a 9mm.I only sold it to help fund a kimber.......I wish I still had it.

I have one and have put maybe 2k through it. I really like it. It filled the G19 size gap with a grip that my had actually likes. I have yet to have a problem with it, even with crappy (underloaded) reloads that would choke my friends Sig with minimal cleaning. Accuracy wise, it is much more accurate than I am. I can keep it on a paper plate at 25 yards most of the time....assuming I do my part.

I also think the Omega trigger system is an improvement over the old CZ triggers. The single action is pretty good (better than Glock, but not the same as a true SA), none of the stacking that the old CZ trigger had. And the double action ,after a little work, is very good. Again, it's not as good as a S&W revolver, but smooth and consistent. I also like the new location of the decocker, it gives me a place to put my thumb.

My only problem with it is that the sights are plastic and replacements are not exactly plentiful. But for what I use it for, I think it's pretty good. And the 16+1 isn't bad either.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by kel ruger man View Post
    are these guns for sale yet? they look like a nice gun and they are cheap. anyone have or shot one?
    There's a used CZ P07 for sale used at Buds for $ 369 looks to be in perfect condition. Not sure if CZ P07 and CZ P07 Duty are the same ? Good luck.

(Northampton County)

It is an excellent platform mine had more than 3000 rounds thru it trouble free,very accurate pistol. It was an early model the was often complained about for mags that did not drop free. MY neighbor talked me out of it because he loved how it felt in the hand and how it shot. He still lets me shoot it when we go to the range . On a side note the PO8 duty which will be a full sized version of this pistol should be available early next year and I plan on getting one . I also like this trigger system and thes pistols are always available for around $400.00 dollars a good value fot the money.

(Philadelphia County)

CZ makes good quality guns !
    I like their steel framed stuff better personally like the CZ 75B or the 75 Compact,
    the RAAMI is pretty nice too and I would love to get my hands on a NEW CZ 82 !!
    Their polymer guns do have a good track record and many European police forces use them as well as their other guns. I definitely wouldn't turn down any of their guns, they
    are all superior firearms.
    You Can Take My Gun When You Pry it From My Dead, Cold, Hand !

(Carbon County)

i do have a 75 in 40. i love the gun but a bit heavy to carry. thats why i wanted to look at the duty gun...thanks all for your imput.

(Northampton County)

Well the PO7 duty comes in 40 cal,yould could look at the PO6 as well but the Po7 will be alot lighter to carry than the PO6,both are nice shooters. I am planning on having CZ customs in Arizona build me A P06 in 357 sig. You simply
    can"t beat guns from the custom shop, I have 3 the cutom carry pro-tek in 9mm.the cz75 SA target and the SPO7 all fantastic pistols . If your close to Easton Pa your welcome to try try them out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast