Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Pafoa Mobile App?

Quote Originally Posted by edritchey View Post
    We were all set up to have Napoleon Dynamite work on it but found he was recovering from taking an eye out with his nunchucks while trying to impress some chicks.
    In all seriousness, from what I understand, it is very easy to integrate into a server. Oh yeah, and it's free.
    I'll vote for Romney when he promises not to run in 2016.

Unless things have changed in the last 9 months, I have read that tapatalk has caused security breeches on many sites, so I took it off a site I run and even adroidforums.com stopped running it. They may have patched it all up in that time, so just make sure you read up before installing it.

Justin

someone should do a guide up on changing forum settings to be more phone browser friendly, things like not displaying images, less posts per page. ect.
    these newer phones' browsers are pretty capable, no real need for a dedicated app. maybe at worst a more mobile friendly clone of the forum, sharing the original's database.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    someone should do a guide up on changing forum settings to be more phone browser friendly, things like not displaying images, less posts per page. ect.
    these newer phones' browsers are pretty capable, no real need for a dedicated app. maybe at worst a more mobile friendly clone of the forum, sharing the original's database.
    Although I was all for it at first, I tend to agree with this now. I'm running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) and I can browse just about any standard webpage just fine
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Lackawanna County)

Most Droid phones are webpage friendly these days.....but I suppose an app could be cool for all u walkie-talkie Sized phones...

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    Although I was all for it at first, I tend to agree with this now. I'm running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) and I can browse just about any standard webpage just fine
    I could do without the constant zooming in and out.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    I have GB also on my Droid X,( and that came with some problems too ) and I can pull up the site easily also. However, everything is too small to read, and if you zoom in you wind up having to do a lot of scrolling to read a post.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Lackawanna County)

Talking Re: Pafoa Mobile App?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chuck View Post
    Unrelated:

I tried to send u private msg but was unfortunetely unsuccessful in making it happen....anyways, (Regarding) Ron Paul (In your Sig); Is he truly running/pursuing a shot at president??? I met the guy inperson & thought he was a phenomenal human being!!! his political views (Not going to get specific on which ones i concur with or not) are quite interesting,,,particularly his legalisation of wacky tobacky! Soo how do you feel about that particular issue hes willing to make happen?????

Edit - attachment inquiry:

whats his specific views on firearms???
    im unsure how accurate the following statement is, but a friend of mine who follows his political career told me he has intentions of changing current gun laws quite drastically & unfavorably! I.D.K. but until i heard that i truly dug the guy just based on my short introduction inperson with him..
    Last edited by moonclip; July 31st, 2011 at 07:37 PM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tes151 View Post
    I have GB also on my Droid X,( and that came with some problems too ) and I can pull up the site easily also. However, everything is too small to read, and if you zoom in you wind up having to do a lot of scrolling to read a post.

I'm still running the original Motorola 'Droid, but I've been using a browser by Dolphin almost as long as I've had it. It not only gives you the ability to go to fixed enlargements with a simple, quick, double-tap on the screen, it re-formats the text to fit the screen each time, so you don't always have to scroll around. And it's free!

Dolphin Browser HD...

https://market.android.com/details?i...yBrowser&hl=en
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by moonclip View Post
    Unrelated:

I tried to send u private msg but was unfortunetely unsuccessful in making it happen....anyways, (Regarding) Ron Paul (In your Sig); Is he truly running/pursuing a shot at president??? I met the guy inperson & thought he was a phenomenal human being!!! his political views (Not going to get specific on which ones i concur with or not) are quite interesting,,,particularly his legalisation of wacky tobacky! Soo how do you feel about that particular issue hes willing to make happen?????

Edit - attachment inquiry:

whats his specific views on firearms???
    im unsure how accurate the following statement is, but a friend of mine who follows his political career told me he has intentions of changing current gun laws quite drastically & unfavorably! I.D.K. but until i heard that i truly dug the guy just based on my short introduction inperson with him..
    I don't want to turn every thread into a Ron Paul thread, but I can't help it this time with the nonsense your friend is feeding you. Your friend has not followed his political career, as that statement represents the exact opposite of Paul's ideology. Paul is far and away the best presidential candidate on gun rights. He believes in constitutional carry, eliminating firearm prohibitions on flights, and even abolishing the BATF.

Here is a little taste to wet your appetite. Search around. You will be pleased with what you find.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast