Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Hunting Regulations?

1. Yes, it is.
    2. I will not.
    3. That would be assault, and I never intended to "hand deliver" letter to someone while they are hunting...
    4. It is my business.

Really, the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association is not biased toward hunters? I've come to the wrong place then...

Thank you for your input.
    Last edited by TrailKeeper12; March 31st, 2011 at 01:43 AM.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by TrailKeeper12 View Post
    1. Yes, it is.
    2. I will not.
    3. That would be assault, and I never intended to "hand deliver" letter to someone while they are hunting...
    4. It is my business.

Really, the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association is not biased toward hunters? I've come to the wrong place then...

Bottom line is if you have information on poaching or possible information call and report it to the PGC, Playing Nancy Drew will just trash the investigation, and you may end up with a citation for hunter harassment, if they are legally hunting and you interfere with the hunt.
    Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion, without the discomfort of thought.

John F Kennedy.

(Montgomery County)

Talking Re: Hunting Regulations?

unless your lucky enough to own a handicap licence, than silent ele 4x4 is a excellent stealth vehicle.

(Bucks County)

Just curious, have you ever come to a conclusion? Did you catch the "poachers" in the act? Did it all turn out to be legal after all?

(Bucks County)

Also, where exactly were the stands? From what I've read, I can narrow it down to the area South of Creek Rd, between Cheese Factory Rd & Limekiln Rd. That is a pretty big area. If you go to Google Maps, right click on the location and click "what's here?" It will give you coordinates.

(Lehigh County)

The erection of tree stands facing into a protected wildlife area less than 5 ft from the border of the wildlife area, after the end of deer season, and spent shotguns shells beneath the tree stands.
    I would ask you are you trespassing? Because it sounds like everything is facing toward the protected area, from what I read you say it is ridiculous to hunt 10ft away from a park (if i could hunt next to Peace Valley Park I would hunt up to the 1" line of that park if I could) so obviously they are on private property. Leave them alone or become a mall cop, or a Deputy Game Warden if you like busting balls for no reason. If that is my property it may have shells all over the place if I want to hunt yote's in March or ground grizzlies I don't need some (well I'll be nice) guy playing CSI bucks county on me. Why can't people keep to themselves and mind your own business.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Lehigh County)

1. Yes, it is.
    2. I will not.
    4. It is my business.

I'm commenting on number 4, no, notta,none of your business, its not the wrong place you've come to you are just wrong, thats whats wrong you think it's your business to trespass onto other people's property and point fingers.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Lehigh County)

I just realized this is a dead thread revived but they are still my opinions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345