Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Tanners in Bucks Co.

Sweet ill be there as soon as I get off work

(Bucks County)

Well, I got a call from Tanners at about 1PM & they told me the M&P Shield I ordered from my wife back on 5/12 is finally in !!! I'll be taking her up after work to get it, it's been a l-o-n-g wait.
    Jesus is Lord !

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Well, I got a call from Tanners at about 1PM & they told me the M&P Shield I ordered from my wife back on 5/12 is finally in !!! I'll be taking her up after work to get it, it's been a l-o-n-g wait.
    Sweet ! Congrats . I have one ,your wife will love it. Crisp trigger and accurate !
    Update us with a range report !

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by slvjp View Post
    Sweet ! Congrats . I have one ,your wife will love it. Crisp trigger and accurate !
    Update us with a range report !
    Taking my wife to the range tomorrow to try out her new "toy". Range report to follow
    Jesus is Lord !

(Bucks County)

Well, I took my wife to the range today to try out her new Shield & all I can say is she loved it & so did I. Great little gun, very accurate, nice trigger, nice size, nice & small without being too small which helps a lot with felt recoil. That was important since it's my wife's gun & she usually only shoots her Browning Buckmark .22. She handled the recoil just fine & became deadly accurate with it after a little practice.
    I tried it as well & I really like the trigger for a small handgun & it's just as accurate as my larger M&P9c & M&P .40 full size.
    Really glad we bought it
    Jesus is Lord !

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Well, I took my wife to the range today to try out her new Shield & all I can say is she loved it & so did I. Great little gun, very accurate, nice trigger, nice size, nice & small without being too small which helps a lot with felt recoil. That was important since it's my wife's gun & she usually only shoots her Browning Buckmark .22. She handled the recoil just fine & became deadly accurate with it after a little practice.
    I tried it as well & I really like the trigger for a small handgun & it's just as accurate as my larger M&P9c & M&P .40 full size.
    Really glad we bought it
    I had a feeling it was going to be a positive report ! Sounds like it was worth the wait. Believe me I know about waiting . I ordered a CZ 75b in Matt Stainless in June from Tanners ,which will probably be here by Christmas !

(Montgomery County)

Smile Re: Tanners in Bucks Co.

Wife got a Ruger 22/45 LITE today at Tanner's. But that's the end of the story. I emailed Ray Jr at Tanner's on Labor Day about a LITE that I knew was coming in this week. I never expected a reply until Tuesday but within a few minutes got a reply from Ray Jr. that he knew one was coming in but wasn't sure if it was available or a customer order. He said call him on Tuesday and he would check and give me a price. Called on Tuesday and although Ray Jr. was busy Kevin helped me, took my name and number and indicated he would call back as soon as the pistol came into stock. He called me Wednesday and said they would put aside. My wife is a first time buyer and new to shooting....Kevin greeted us and took time to explain the LITE versus another pistol she was also considering.....He really made my wife very comfortable and answered her every question. Tanner's is a great place to do business, they KNOW what consumer service truely is and continue to handle all transations in a very professional and competent manner.

Thanks Ray Jr and Kevin!
    Last edited by Rugerman42; September 6th, 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: typo

(Bucks County)

...and by the way if they have or can get what you want, by the time you deal with shipping (or not), transfer fees, not having to deal with a "cash discount" price, you pretty much end up close to the same out-the-door price as from even the best online merchants.

(Philadelphia County)

Went to Tanner's yesterday. Not my first time there (and surely not my last). A series of unfortunate traffic events caused me to get there 15 minutes before closing.

the good: even though it was very busy I was taken care of quickly and efficiently without being rushed in any way (thanks Kevin)
    the bad: no time to browse the used gun cases Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back

(Philadelphia County)

Made the trip up to Tanners last Saturday. My buddy was looking for an AR and I know Tanners always has a nice selection. It was busy as usual, but we were helped within a couple minutes of walking in.

My buddy looked at a couple of ARs, then the salesman asked "right or left handed?" My buddy said left and out came a slightly used left handed Stag AR. The paperwork was started seconds later. My buddy almost said no to even looking at it because he's so used to shooting right handed from being in the army, but when he heard the incredible price, he had to have it.

Tanners is always worth the drive.

Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast