Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Tanners in Bucks Co.

Picked up an LCP there the other day. Place was mobbed. Must have been five guys filling out paperwork for gun sales at the same time. Great service.

(Bucks County)

Just picked up a new Sig Sauer P250SC. Great experience. The original salesman (sorry didn't get the name) looked up a couple of things for me and then I placed my order. Since I am a retired LEO, I qualify to order guns from Sig at reduced pricing. Although Tanners is not listed as a dealer to process these type of special orders; their price for the P250 SC with night sights was only $1.00 more than the discounted price.

The firearm came in within a week and I was promptly notified. When I picked up the P250, Dan waited on me and was very pleasant.

I was extremely happy with the whole transaction and will be a repeat customer.

I bought a P226 SCT out of the used case and there was a new kid behind the counter doing the paperwork with me. Jr and I were busting his balls since I'm a regular and I'm usually in there spending at least a little money once a week or so. I'm going to order some Sig Sauer parts through them to freshen up the P226 a little bit. Tanner's is by far my favorite gunshop.
    The M1. Smackin' the bastards since 1932.

(Montgomery County)

Exclamation Re: Tanners in Bucks Co.

Was in today, as I was across the street at the parts department of Star Lawnmower....

Believe it or not, I could not find ONE deal on a used gun that I couldn't refuse.

Went to Target World...they had a USED EAA WItness Classic in .40S&W for.....$479.

Tanner's has them, BRAND NEW, for........$289.

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yentl Marmelstein View Post
    Was in today, as I was across the street at the parts department of Star Lawnmower....

Believe it or not, I could not find ONE deal on a used gun that I couldn't refuse.

Went to Target World...they had a USED EAA WItness Classic in .40S&W for.....$479.

Tanner's has them, BRAND NEW, for........$289.

Largely because tanners doesnt expect to make $200 per sale. I don't even understand how these other guys are in business other than simply their customer base isn't aware how much they're overpaying.. Claytons - find me one fiream they and tanners stock new or used that isn't 20% more (at least!) at Claytons.
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Delaware County)

I have never been there, but it is unusual to find a store or range without any negative posts after so many have been written. I am beginning to wonder if there is a steeple on the roof.

If there is going to be such a thing as a PAFOA hall of fame, it would be a no brainer to install such store in "the hall", even if it is imaginery.

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    I have never been there, but it is unusual to find a store or range without any negative posts after so many have been written. I am beginning to wonder if there is a steeple on the roof.

If there is going to be such a thing as a PAFOA hall of fame, it would be a no brainer to install such store in "the hall", even if it is imaginery.

C45man - I would defenately agree with you. The pricing is almost always better, the selection is certainly above average - and then the icing on the cake? The Employees.

Ever been to a store and had a clerk try and "sell you" on something you already intended to purchase? Not here.

You know when you'll get a personal opinion at tanners? When you ask for it, and only then. Before that you'll get cold hard facts and no bs. You will get intelligent, educated, tenured shooters who approach everything with a no bull-crap, humble, family oriented attitude.

You'll hear everyone tell you how tanners is the best, except of course for ray, Jr, and the guys - that's how you know they ARE.
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Bucks County)

I have just made my third purchase at tanners a few days ago and if I ever want to go to a shop, I make the drive out there.... Sadly I do not go often as when I do I always bring something new home!

They even give AMAZINGLY fair prices on trade ins! I was very surprised and happy with this and I am not sure what happened to mine, it seems they kept it or it sold almost instantly! I am happy to support them, and they are my absolute favorite shop.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    I have just made my third purchase at tanners a few days ago and if I ever want to go to a shop, I make the drive out there.... Sadly I do not go often as when I do I always bring something new home!

They even give AMAZINGLY fair prices on trade ins! I was very surprised and happy with this and I am not sure what happened to mine, it seems they kept it or it sold almost instantly! I am happy to support them, and they are my absolute favorite shop.
    How was the deal on your trade-in? How much less did they give you for it?

(Montgomery County)

I believe I purchased 8 handguns from Tanner's this year. The only reason I don't buy more is because I'm not in there more often.

I took a female shooting buddy in with me yesterday and on the way in, I said to her "geez, I wonder what I'm coming out with today?"

On the way out, empty-handed, I said "That's odd...they didn't have at least 4 used guns that I had to flip a coin over buying today."

Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast