Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default Help Get Out the Vote! By phone from home!

Many rural counties like us in Carbon County are considered "won". However, what those of us in these counties CAN do is Get out the vote through an excellent idea of the Republican machine.
    By signing up at Swann website and registering with a swing county zip code. Take 18072 for example which is Northhampton county the Rupublicans will email you a CALL list of voters in Northhampton county! So from even the MOST remote county YOU can call to make sure Republican voters, NRA members get out to vote!
    Rides are even being provided for those who cant get out to the polls on their own.

If you run the numbers a 45%-50% Republican turnout can virtually GUARENTEE victory for Santorum since it overcomes even the Dems/press pole predictions! Thats out of Ricks own mouth yesterday! But he needs YOUR help!
    Here's the link for the 72 hour campaign! Please, Please PLEASE check it out!!! http://www.swannforgovernor.com/72hour/
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Help Get Out the Vote! By phone from home!

My god if I get another phone call my head is going to explode!

I just pick up and hang up when I see private or 1-800 now, I've already made up my mind.

Doesn't matter if our counties are locked up or not, we all have to get out there! Even if you live in philly we need your vote! While the immediate local races might be a lost cause the state races can still be won if you get off your rear end and vote.