Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Question What Serpa Fits A CZ 75B 9mm?

I know there isn't currently a Serpa holster made for the CZ 75B, but has anyone tried one in a Serpa made for a different firearm with positive results? I searched this forum and the internet and all I could find was people saying the Berretta 92 Serpa might fit, but it was never confirmed. Thanks!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: What Serpa Fits A CZ 75B 9mm?

Go to the CZ forum ther is a section on what holsters fit what and if you can't find what your looking for ask the question in the CZ 75 pistol section and you will get a response back for sure -nice forum great members that are always a great source of info.

(Clinton County)

I found some information leading me to believe that the beretta serpa holsters do in fact work, and pretty well. It was mentioned that the tension screw has to be pretty tight to make the serpa lock function well, but that after this was done, the holster fit the pistol perfectly, other than being a little long for it.

I know how hard it is to find decent holsters for this gun... Ive been stuck with a generic Blackhawk IWB holster for my full size cz75bd for a while now, and would really like to have something nice to carry it in. Its a shame that more companies dont make good quality holsters for this gun, as nice a handgun as it is... I think im gonna see about getting hold of a beretta serpa holster and try it out.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAminuteman View Post

I know how hard it is to find decent holsters for this gun... Ive been stuck with a generic Blackhawk IWB holster for my full size cz75bd for a while now, and would really like to have something nice to carry it in. Its a shame that more companies dont make good quality holsters for this gun, as nice a handgun as it is... I think im gonna see about getting hold of a beretta serpa holster and try it out.
    I know dropping the cash sucks, but a lot of times custom leather is the way to go. Buy once, cry once.

If you're into paddle holsters check out the first two posts on this page. Nice stuff and pretty reasonable too.

http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-pictures-...r-page-33.html
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Clinton County)

wow, thats a beautiful holster (and gun)... nix the serpa (as much as i like them), im gonna order one of those. Not to mention the fact that when i checked the Wild Bill website, he makes holsters SPECIFICALLY for the cz75. Also, as far as price in concerned, $60 is pretty reasonable for a quality leather holster. I appreciate the heads up on these... You've possibly saved me a big headache if the serpa thing wasnt going to work out...

Also, it should be noted, Subverto, the pictures you took of your gun and posted on here a while ago pushed me over the edge to go buy a CZ, once i cleaned the drool off of myself from looking at yours... I wish i could have gotten the stainless like yours (i got the black poly coat), but i couldn't be happier with my weapon. It shoots as good as or better than any other handgun I've ever shot, and i paid a fraction of what i expected to (only paid about $470 or so after tax and transfer), considering the cost of most high end handguns on the market these days.
    Last edited by PAminuteman; March 18th, 2011 at 09:45 AM.

Also, it should be noted, Subverto, the pictures you took of your gun and posted on here a while ago pushed me over the edge to go buy a CZ, once i cleaned the drool off of myself from looking at yours... I wish i could have gotten the stainless like yours (i got the black poly coat), but i couldn't be happier with my weapon. It shoots as good as or better than any other handgun I've ever shot, and i paid a fraction of what i expected to (only paid about $470 or so after tax and transfer), considering the cost of most high end handguns on the market these days.
    I am glad I helped convince you to get one. I have shot over a dozen different hand-guns and the CZ-75B is by far my favorite (with the exception of the Suppressed MK23 I shot at the last group shoot, but that doesn't count ). $470 is a steal, I paid over $600 for my stainless.

I like my CZ so much I am looking into getting into IPSC production class with it. After doing some further research on that pursuit I quickly learned that a Serpa is not the holster to use for IPSC. I think I will end up going with a Blade-Tech DOH. They are about $15 more than a Serpa and seem like a far superior holster. If I end up going that route (still weighing my options) I will let you know how it is.

(Cumberland County)

wow, thats a beautiful holster (and gun)... nix the serpa (as much as i like them), im gonna order one of those. Not to mention the fact that when i checked the Wild Bill website, he makes holsters SPECIFICALLY for the cz75. Also, as far as price in concerned, $60 is pretty reasonable for a quality leather holster. I appreciate the heads up on these... You've possibly saved me a big headache if the serpa thing wasnt going to work out...
    Glad I could help.
    I've been on a quest to find affordable custom leather recently, and Wild Bill is definitely one of them.

I'm thinking about a Fusion Paddle for my Kahr, I just love the convenience of a paddle for quick trips out and around the house.

Here's another outfit that's making really nice stuff at an affordable price point;

http://www.winthropholsters.com/

Slightly limited gun selection, but that's how it goes.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here