Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Ruger LCP

(Allegheny County)

Default Ruger LCP

Hey everyone. My friend offered to trade me his Ruger LCP .380 for my WASR 10 Double Stack. He is also offering me a holster and extra mag. I am not to familiar with Ruger's, I read a lot of reviews and they seems to be highly rated. Let me know what you think.

Sean

(Chester County)

Default Re: Ruger LCP

You are getting the short end of the stick... ask for $100 cash also in the trade
    Hoplophobia is funny

(Allegheny County)

West Chester,really? Those LCP's retail for around $300, and the extra mag and the holster. I thought he was getting ripped off. But at this point I'd really like to get rid of that AK, Thanks.

(Allegheny County)

I've owned one for about a year and carry it with me everywhere. Can't beat it's reliability nor light weight. An no one can peg you for carrying.

However, it is not fun to shoot. It has a decent kick and a very long pull and with hardly any sights, it is not a range queen.

If you want something easy to carry with decent (but not great stopping power), then get it. I can't talk about the trade value of what you have but I did see a used LCP on Saturday for $250 (no box) and one for $270 with the box and an extra magazine.
    Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look; He thinks too much, such men are dangerous