Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Bad experience 3rd time Ocing...

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    I DONT care if it is lost for you. I also didnt say they have gone after OC in other states, but that they(other states) have added statutes limiting carry in certain areas, ie. bars. You can argue with me all you want, all I have is opinions, Im not trying to be an activist.
    Actually, you did say it. We all write things that do not come out as we intend, but it is kind of hard to deny something you just wrote a few minutes ago.

Personally I think people open carrying in questionable areas will loose this right for everyone....and I kinda dont care. You will only have yourselves to blame.

If you can put 2 and 2 together you can see this......The only reason OC is legal is because there is no law written to disallow it.
    How many people, even cops are ignorant to this fact? When will the right person notice and introduce a bill to correct that oversight? It has happened this way in other states.

(Philadelphia County)

I DONT care if it is lost for you. I also didnt say they have gone after OC in other states, but that they(other states) have added statutes limiting carry in certain areas, ie. bars. You can argue with me all you want, all I have is opinions, Im not trying to be an activist.
    How you are "arguing" against me and OCers (I don't consider myself an OCer let alone an activitist), basing SOLELY on opinions instead of facts, is EXACTLY how the antis argue against your right to own and carry guns concealed. You're as much an anti in every sense of the word.

Al

(Allegheny County)

If you can put 2 and 2 together you can see this......The only reason OC is legal is because there is no law written to disallow it.
    Uh, that's kind of what it means to be legal. The only reason it's legal to scratch your ass is because there's no law against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    Uh, that's kind of what it means to be legal. The only reason it's legal to scratch your ass is because there's no law against it.
    PAFOA: It's like a trip to Hooters without the Hooters, the wings, or the beer ...

Beer?! ::: SIGH :::

(Luzerne County)

Don't bother contacting upper management. I worked for them. They will not care.

(Monroe County)

Wow, you couldn't be MORE WRONG. States over the last decade or so have been continually REPEALING bans on carrying in places that serve alcohol. Don't debate if you don't know what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Wow, you couldn't be MORE WRONG. States over the last decade or so have been continually REPEALING bans on carrying in places that serve alcohol. Don't debate if you don't know what you're talking about.
    My grandmother makes the same arguments even when prevented with facts. I'd give up on this one.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by kel ruger man View Post
    some people on here are ignorant to the fact that just because its legal to OC in PA doesent mean you should be stupid and not use common sense. keep on doing dumb shit like walking into a bar or a kids petting zoo or any other stupid place where in your mind you should be saying...hey let me hide my gun. because enough things happen, or enough people start to complain, we are going to either lose or rights, or have more restrictions. wake up people, just because you can, doesnt mean you should. like a bunch of yahoos out there.
    Ok Flame suit on.
    nvm, I cant even say it here.
    Instead Ill just agree with the guy above me.
    Ive carried my gun everywhere I go concealed for almost 20 years. Ive never been asked to leave a place, Ive never even to my knowledge been noticed. My situational awareness is very high, very very high and even still I know a gun grab is possible.
    Have you never heard about 21 feet? Inside 21 feet a determined and dexterous person is going to get to you before you can draw and fire....How far away are the people in a club? bumping into you sometimes....very close.
    Personally I think people open carrying in questionable areas will loose this right for everyone....and I kinda dont care. You will only have yourselves to blame.
    I see both of these gentlemen are relatively new to the forum I would suggest that they both read back throughout the older threads.

Oc is indeed legal because there is no law against it. Just as wearing blue jeans is now legal. It is acceptable.

Being in a bar with a gun is legal. Get over it.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Wayne County)

I really dont see why people are getting so upset with carrying in a bar. The whole reason I would carry is because you hear about stabbings and fights all the time. I dont know about you guys but im not trusting my life with the bouncers. I mean isnt that the whole reason you carry in the first place is to protect youself? Also to add some of you guys think its a bad idea to put yourself in a situation like that and i see your point but if were using that logic the whole city of philadelphia should be off limits because theres stabbings and shootings there on a daily basis. I hope you guys see my point in this.

Quote Originally Posted by zoanemesis View Post
    I really dont see why people are getting so upset with carrying in a bar. The whole reason I would carry is because you hear about stabbings and fights all the time. I dont know about you guys but im not trusting my life with the bouncers. I mean isnt that the whole reason you carry in the first place is to protect youself? Also to add some of you guys think its a bad idea to put yourself in a situation like that and i see your point but if were using that logic the whole city of philadelphia should be off limits because theres stabbings and shootings there on a daily basis. I hope you guys see my point in this.
    You posted about your experience, and you got some suggestions. If you don't like them, no one is forcing you to listen to them. As to equating the concentration of stupidity in a bar vs the concentration in an entire city, if you are really unable to see the difference, then maybe you do belong in the bar. Just sayin'...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast