Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Monroe 3rd in state in growth

Yeah, you Monroe Co. boys just make sure you keep on your side of the County line. We don't need none of that moral turpitude migrating north of Tobyhanna now, ya here!

And Chemical, don't besmirch pond scum in such a fashion. I got my undergrad degree studying pond scum and I can attest that it is much more noble than many of those to whom you refer.

Personally, I'd be willing to pay $7/gallon if it would clear things out.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Yeah, you Monroe Co. boys just make sure you keep on your side of the County line. We don't need none of that moral turpitude migrating north of Tobyhanna now, ya here!

And Chemical, don't besmirch pond scum in such a fashion. I got my undergrad degree studying pond scum and I can attest that it is much more noble than many of those to whom you refer.

Its Hear, not Here ya northern inbred hick! :P geesh where did you get your education?!?!?! Public school in northern Monroe? (ouch that hurt Pocono Mountain alumni didn't it! :P )
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Carbon County)

north pocono schools are starting to see the influx now too...i am in tunkhannock twp and i can say we still have alot of open/hunting land. yeah we have some scum bags too, but the other areas are getting bad. these people move here without even thinking that there is no work. then they want to change the area to make it like the city. cut trees, put in sidewalks...get the hell out. as far as work, if your not working at the army depot or sanofi then your in a little trouble. all the other jobs are like service type...ski resorts resturants ect...now with all the forclosers because these assholes move here and cant afford to stay, brought all the property values down. why would anyone move to an area with no work? expect to drive 2 or 3 hours a day just to go to work and leave your kids with granny for the week so they can go to our schools with no discipline and act like animals. i need to stop now, just pisses me off.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Its Hear, not Here ya northern inbred hick! :P geesh where did you get your education?!?!?! Public school in northern Monroe? (ouch that hurt Pocono Mountain alumni didn't it! :P )
    Actshully, I came heer for my higher edjication at ESU. You should see where I came from! But then again, what the hell would you expect from a person who studies pond scum?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Amen! Unfortunately it wouldn't. If it were $7.00/gallon here it would be $8.50 in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Amen! Unfortunately it wouldn't. If it were $7.00/gallon here it would be $8.50 in NY.
    More like $9.50

(Monroe County)

Monroe County PA is fastest growing? Why?

It can't be for the art, culture and world class dining.

Oh well . . . Suppose that's good news. Maybe we can sell this house and leave.

If anybody is looking for a 2,800 Sq ft comfortable four bedroom. 2.5 bath contemporary with cedar sauna room and many fine amenities, let us know. This house even has a large underground secret cache area (bigger enough for two people to hide plus supplies) built in when the building was constructed. I like the house and wish it could be moved someplace else like maybe New Hampshire.

Was talking to a neighbor just today who'd also like very much to get the hell out of Moron County. He moved here 30-years ago and would like to bail out back to Lancaster County, PA.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post
    Monroe County PA is fastest growing? Why? It can't be for the art, culture and world class dining.
    Now that's funny!

(Carbon County)

its the side walks, street lights and gormet venison

(Monroe County)

It's actually the lack of street lights, sidewalks, theaters and museums, snooty over priced food and culture that many of us find attractive.

We like the rural, quiet along with our old Pa Dutchie cooking at diners and church suppers.
    We didn't ask for or want the implosion.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast