Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Remora Holsters

(Cumberland County)

Default Remora Holsters

I saw info on these holsters on a different forum about a year ago. These things are great. I was unsure about them at first, because you wouldn't be able to re-holster. But they have a RFT feature now. The top half is lined with Kydex. I figured I'd give it a try since my Blade-Tech's CANT likes to move around a lot.

The Remora is everything people say it is. It literally stays where to put it. Good luck trying to move it once your belt is tight. And since it's so sticky, even if I didn't have a quality gunbelt, it probably would matter. Though, I'll never give up my A&G belt Despite not have a belt clip, it's not going anywhere. It's 100% adjustable CANT and how high or low is rides inside your waistband. It's a great holster for just throw on to make a quick trip to the store, or maybe even a good primary holster.

I carried my Glock 30 in this all last night and it's as comfortable as anything else, even more so. Just as secure as any other holster I've worn, and it's quick and easy to use. It's almost as simple, but safer than just stuffing your gun inside your waistband!

I got one for my full size USP .45 too. I never carry that gun, but I figured since the price is only $30, why not? Maybe I'll carry my USP some day.

The Remoras are everything people say they are. They just work. I defiantly recommend the RFT version for easy re-holstering.

Last edited by EvoRich; March 6th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.