I stopped in Cabela's today to do my routine deal search and found a TRS-25 red dot in the Bargain Cave. $56.79. I have been kicking around the idea of getting a red dot for some time now so this was way too good to pass up.

Back at home, not more than 10 minutes after I walked in the door I am installing the weaver rail on my Mark II. I go to put the sight on and the allen wrench that came with it is too big. Ok, no big deal, I have a lot of them laying around. Installed after digging the right one out of my range bag. Play with it inside and out for a little bit looking at various different objects and colors. Overall I am happy with it. I go to put the lens cover back on and that breaks.

Frustrated I call Bushnell customer service and have a very pleasant conversation with the lady that took my call. New cover and the right allen wrench will be here in 5-7 days. No hassels, just sympathetic apologies.

This is the way ALL businesses should run. I own a few Bushnell products and will not hesitate to buy more after this experience.