Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default FFL dealer in Bryn Mawr, DHF Sales

I'm really trying to use our local guys when making major purchases and I came across this FFL dealer in Bryn Mawr through Gallery of Guns. The prices looked very reasonable and it's a great location for me to do business with since it's right around the corner from where I work so pick up would be a breeze.

My question is that I haven't heard anything about this business and was hoping that some of you have had an experience with this place.

It doesn't appear there is a store front but I could certainly be wrong.

Any feedback on DHF Sales LLC?

Maybe they are a member of PAFOA and can introduce themselves
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Default Re: FFL dealer in Bryn Mawr, DHF Sales

I saw DHF sales though Gallery of guns and gun broker . My friend just used them and said he(Malcolm Height) was friendly and helpful, I dont have much more info then that but im close to giving him a try for a new arsenal sgl-21. Il see if i can get any other info, Hope this helps.

(Delaware County)

Hello all! New Here!

I called this place up about 2 weeks ago to confirm their transfer fees and such as I am preparing to purchase an xdm online. The guy seems really helpful and friendly. One of the few businesses that actually asks for your name so they can properly address you by your name. Their fees seem very reasonable, $25 plus $5 for background check. Asked him if the online store doesn't charge tax, will DHF try to collect it. He said the cost of the pistol is between me and the vendor. If they don't charge tax, then I don't pay tax. nothing else to it. Probably will be making the purchase and transfering it to DHF within 3 weeks. I'll post a review of the place.

Oh, one thing that urked me a little bit was that I asked him if he was able to find out how much he can get a Sig P220 for me. He said he'd call me back the next day with an answer. Haven't heard from them. Could be because he couldn't get a hold of his supplier or what not. Just wanted to add that in.

(Delaware County)

I have an appointment to pick up my delivery tomorrow with Malcom. I'll talk to him and see if he is interested in joining our community here. $25 for FFL transfer + $5 background check. Can't beat it. I'll put up a review tomorrow when I get back.

I just ordered an arsenal sgl21-71 though DHF, il see how it goes. He called within 30 minutes of me sending the email.

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Re: FFL dealer in Bryn Mawr, DHF Sales

DHF Sales (Malcom) does one on one sales by appointment. He has a website (http://www.davidsonsinc.com) which lists his inventory and prices. Whatever you don't see, he can get from his distributor. I used him for a FFL transfer (best fee in the area!!!!) for an online purchase (XDM 45). I just picked it up today! =D He is a straight forward nice guy, honest, nice prices, and keeps you fully informed throughout the whole process from the time you make your purchase til the gun is in your hands.

I used him for my very first gun purchase and will surely be back when I am ready to purchase my next gun. Definitely give him a call!

Oh, he doesn't have a store front because he works at home from his apartment. Don't let that scare you off.
    Last edited by slabbin45s; March 17th, 2011 at 11:54 PM.

(Montgomery County)

This link maybe a little more direct. http://dhfsales.com/

(Montgomery County)

Just wanted to add that Malcolm is a great guy to deal with. He gets his FFL sent over to a place usually within 30 minutes of me sending an email (if even that long).

Fees are good too $30 for a transfer and shipping is IIRC $25+Actual Cost. He is by appointment but is really flexible and accommodating. Just a really nice guy too!

I would just like to say that DHF Sales or Malcolm (in Bryn Mawr next to the hospital) just handled a transfer for me.

I made a purchase online which I had shipped to him.

He was prompt and responsive with his communications. He handled the actual transfer in about 10 minutes! All for $30.

(Chester County)

Ditto for me. Malcolm has handled several online transfers for me, all easy, fast, professional and $30 each. He has a small storefront that's easy to get to and has parking.

Plus he is a really nice guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast