Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: eagles1521

(Montgomery County)

Default eagles1521

Nice smooth transaction, good communication, and fair price on a very clean gen2 G19...

Would recommend to others and/or buy from him again.

Regards,

Bones

(Dauphin County)

Default eagles1521

Do not normally do this, but I am pissed right now. Called verbally agreed on price set up a day to buy firearm. Talked for 10 mins not confusion told him I was going to buy it. Got off phone cleared my Thursday schedule. Look at post last night said sold to member cash in hand. Was a little confused so I called no answer then messaged. Finally got a message today stating that he sold to someone else. Be wary of a verbal agreement since I guess word does not mean a lot to him.......End Rant

(Bucks County)

Default Eagles1521

Excellent transaction on a PF9, gun was just as described and we used his FFL who was a great guy with a great price. Would do business with him again.

(Montgomery County)

Default Eagles1521

I sold a PF-9 to eagles1521 the other day using his FFL. The arrangements and transactions were very smooth, professional and pleasant. I also met his FFL, who is a very pleasant and experienced fellow. I would gladly do business with either of them again.

(Philadelphia County)

Default eagles1521

Bought a revolver today from eagles1521. Transaction was exceptionally smooth. Everything was as listed and I am a happy camper. I would definately do business with eagles1521 again. A very nice person, great guy to deal with. Thanks again!!

Scottr