Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (York County)

Default Re: Your work Area..

If you want to build a compact reloading bench, you can always do what I did when i lived in a condo, I took a Black and Decker Workmate, cut 2 2x12's to fit the top (closed) and bolted them to the bench top. I then cut 3/4" plywood to fit the top and screwed it to the 2x12's. I then bolted my press to the bench and used an old coffee table to set up my electronic powder dispenser and went to town. when I needed to trim rifle cases, I bolted the trimmer to the back side (behind the press). when finished loading, I took everything off the top, folded the workmate up and hung it on the wall in the storage room with bicycle hooks (it was heavy but VERY STURDY)
    I now have my Mec 9000 shotgun loader permanently mounted to the Workmate and it is in the basement of my house where my 8ft loading bench is.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Your work Area..

Quote Originally Posted by sincitynut View Post
    If you want to build a compact reloading bench, you can always do what I did when i lived in a condo, I took a Black and Decker Workmate, cut 2 2x12's to fit the top (closed) and bolted them to the bench top. I then cut 3/4" plywood to fit the top and screwed it to the 2x12's. I then bolted my press to the bench and used an old coffee table to set up my electronic powder dispenser and went to town. when I needed to trim rifle cases, I bolted the trimmer to the back side (behind the press). when finished loading, I took everything off the top, folded the workmate up and hung it on the wall in the storage room with bicycle hooks (it was heavy but VERY STURDY)
    I now have my Mec 9000 shotgun loader permanently mounted to the Workmate and it is in the basement of my house where my 8ft loading bench is.
    this is pretty cool. thanks for sharing!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456