Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Your work Area..

Quote Originally Posted by Pounder View Post
    It is nice to see when ones passion shows so much. You have made something of almost nothing and you are proud what you have. May your passion continue to drive you to reach your goals and acheive happiness.
    thank you very much. that is pretty awesome of you to say that. Really helps my drive. thank you.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Maropowered383 View Post
    I just wanna know what kind of shoes those white and black ones are... hahaha
    LOL>>>>>> they are globs bro. I feel like a kid being 24 and going and buying skate shoes but honestly ive been in skate shoes scince I was 7 years old so its hard to transition out of them. dont get me wrong I love my boots and my running shoes. but it is a good feeling for some reason to slip into some globes haha.

Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Well damn, I have been putting off reloading because we live in an apartment and I keep saying I don't have the room. But it looks like we have the same type of closet and I actually have the entire closet! Hmmm maybe I will start a building project.

Great set-up btw and glad to see you are getting in gun smithing; that is something I have wanted to do but never have lol
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Larryboy View Post
    this is on its way!!!!

I bought one of these a few years ago. It still sits in the box.

A few years ago the house behind mine came on the market. The owner died in a car accident and the house was foreclosed. We picked it up for a song. I thought great, workshop, more storage, gun room. The wife thought rental property.

Well she pays for my guns so she won that one.

But I did manage to keep one room with an exterior entrance. I figure great gun room. I even bought a bigger safe for in it. Set up a reloading bench some shelves for parts. Nice lateral filing cabinet for manuals and such. I have an alarm that I need to install. I thought I would bury a conduit between the two house so I could run the siren into my house. And run a network cable into my room.

Now if I could just get her stuff out of there I would be doing well.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Adams County)

LOL>>>>>> they are globs bro. I feel like a kid being 24 and going and buying skate shoes but honestly ive been in skate shoes scince I was 7 years old so its hard to transition out of them. dont get me wrong I love my boots and my running shoes. but it is a good feeling for some reason to slip into some globes haha.
    Hey man I'm not giving you shit about them, hell I like 'em. Like you I have a pair of running shoes and a pair of work boots, but I love skate shoes. They are so damn comfortable and you can slip in and out of them quickly. I have a couple pair of Ipaths, DVS so on and so forth. I might have to get a pair of them Globes they are good looking shoes.

I will add my vice and all that good stuff later
    So . . . . gambling? Hookers? Watching very special Oprah shows with a box of Kleenex and some bon-bons?

Hey, nice workspace.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Somerset County)

Nice set up in the small space! I'm working on getting mine set up in our basement, its going to be a gun/nitro RC work space, once I'm set up I'll get some pics up.

(Chester County)

Looks great! What are you using over the wood. I just got my bench built and I don't want to work on bare wood. I like the look of your cover. I have a rubber mat thats chemical resistant that covers a little more than 1/2 of mine.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Maropowered383 View Post
    Hey man I'm not giving you shit about them, hell I like 'em. Like you I have a pair of running shoes and a pair of work boots, but I love skate shoes. They are so damn comfortable and you can slip in and out of them quickly. I have a couple pair of Ipaths, DVS so on and so forth. I might have to get a pair of them Globes they are good looking shoes.
    hahah right on!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    So . . . . gambling? Hookers? Watching very special Oprah shows with a box of Kleenex and some bon-bons?

Hey, nice workspace.
    man your good. Its like your a mind reader. But you forgot jessica simpsons xmas songs cd.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast