Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Another hilarious Brady story

EDIT: wrong link

No mention that a LTCF holder stopped the shooting before the asshole could do more damage. The sad thing is that most Americans don't hear the good that a gun did and only the bad.

Here's the segment I was talking about:

Shootings in Colorado and Nebraska Reminds Us of the Cost of Assault Weapons in Civilian Hands

We are saddened by the recent shootings that left four people murdered and four more wounded at a missionary training center and a church in Arvada and Colorado Springs, Colorado. This follows on the heels of the shooting in the Omaha, Nebraska mall where eight people were murdered and five wounded. Our sympathy and prayers go out to all of the family and friends who are grieving.

Having a military-style assault rifle with high-capacity ammunition clips, enabled two troubled young men to kill and injure innocent people quickly and efficiently. Allowing the easy acquisition and possession of military-style weapons like this is foolhardy and the results are tragic.
    Last edited by jon'76; December 12th, 2007 at 02:26 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Another hilarious Brady story

Of course. If they informed their minions that good can actually come from armed citizens, then they would lose most of their sheep...and that wouldn't be good for business.

Proud member of:

(Cambria County)

I sent out a story and a news article to everyone on my e-mail list. I wanted all my friends be they pro gun or anti gun to read it. It was about how a female security guard armed with a pistol took out a crazed gunman in Denver. I am doing my part to get the word out. Make sure all of you do the same.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Berks County)

Just out of curiosity anyone ever used the Brady Campaign website to send emails to congress supporting the Second Amendment? I mean they have it setup so that you can send the mail directly to the six biggest antis....

Could you imagine the email if if we rewrote their mail message and sent it to them. I bet they would get more responses from gun owners than they would from anti crowd.

Edit: It might be good if certain members stay away from reading some of the stuff they post. Because the "C word" is used quite a bit and in a completely wrong context it makes you wonder how committed they are to their cause....
    Last edited by Kenshin; December 12th, 2007 at 06:28 AM.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Philadelphia County)

The "c" word? Is it constitution?

Yea they really take everything out of context and present it in a different way. Most people aren't going to take the time to double check either, they're just going to take it at face value.

I really don't get how anyone could view the second amendment as NOT granting the RKBA to the people. Also I have heard the living document argument, but the bill of rights should never be allowed to be repealed.

I would like an unamendable amendment made which states, "The Bill of Rights, being the natural birth rights of man, cannot ever be amended."

The Bill of Rights were supposed to be the inalienable rights of any person as they were not government privileges, but indeed natural or god-given rights. This is stated or implied multiple times by the framers of the constitution.

I don't understand how people can throw an entire natural right away.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Washington County)

The C word is Clip.

Get'em EmptyMag.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Edit: It might be good if certain members stay away from reading some of the stuff they post. Because the "C word" is used quite a bit and in a completely wrong context it makes you wonder how committed they are to their cause....
    I use the C-word a lot when talking about sarah brady and dianne feinstein, but i'm sure it's in context.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcS View Post
    I use the C-word a lot when talking about sarah brady and dianne feinstein, but i'm sure it's in context.
    You do know what the C-Word stands for?
    Can't-Understand-Normal-Thinking

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    You do know what the C-Word stands for?
    Can't-Understand-Normal-Thinking
    nice.........