Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Valley Forge Gun Show (1200 First Ave, King Of Prussia,Pa, Fri $15.Sat &Sun $ 10

how much do you guys think a glock 26 would go for at the show this weekend?
    I really want to pick one up for cc

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Valley Forge Gun Show (1200 First Ave, King Of Prussia,Pa, Fri $15.Sat &Sun $ 10

The website for the show has this notice:

"All firearms must be checked and rendered inoperable with a nylon strap at the door."

How exactly do they render them inoperable? Is the slide locked open? I wanted to look for a holster and was expecting to be able to slide the gun into it to check the fit.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    The website for the show has this notice:

"All firearms must be checked and rendered inoperable with a nylon strap at the door."

How exactly do they render them inoperable? Is the slide locked open? I wanted to look for a holster and was expecting to be able to slide the gun into it to check the fit.
    They run a ziptie through the barrel and out the ejector port, so the slide is not locked back. But when they did mine in December the way the zip tie was put on made it slightly more difficult to try holsters.

Great show. Can't wait!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rlam518 View Post
    how much do you guys think a glock 26 would go for at the show this weekend?
    I really want to pick one up for cc
    I will be selling my mint [40 rounds thru it ] glock 26 for $ 399.00.
    If your interested it will be with Gene Huber "The firearms broker."
    Aisle c row 2.at the show.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by G19 View Post
    They run a ziptie through the barrel and out the ejector port, so the slide is not locked back. But when they did mine in December the way the zip tie was put on made it slightly more difficult to try holsters.

If you tell them you want to try out holsters they'll probably give you an extra zip tie. They did that for me last time although I did bring it in boxed and unloaded.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Willie D View Post
    If you tell them you want to try out holsters they'll probably give you an extra zip tie. They did that for me last time although I did bring it in boxed and unloaded.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I could do that. How did the extra zip tie help?

(Chester County)

Yeah its a great gun show. I go there every chance i get. It was actually the first one I was ever at years ago when I was a young kid. Last time I was there I'll never forget the tazer booth. These people really tried to convince me that at midnight when I go the convence store that it would be easier and more convient for me to carry this tazer than my .40. lmao. Before I could respond, my girlfriend quickly responded that A. I dont go ANYWHERE without my xd and B. That we sleep with it on the night stand, my 870 tactical on her side of the bed (her favorite) and my AK47 on my side. I'll never forget how these people looked at us like were absolutley crazy... Mind you were at a gun show. lol

(Bucks County)

Does anyone know if any of the dealers will have a Glock 22 Gen 4 there? I called a couple places and nobody seems to have it and I REALLY want one. If any dealers have it please message me with your booth its a guaranteed sale.

(Lehigh County)

Ill be there saturday early selling my ak with drum look for me if your from here you'll get the forum price

thanks
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast