Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default CC permit in Tioga county

My wife and I both applied. Went to through the Court house and back into the Sheriffs dept. Took about 30 mins total. They snaped our photo and printed the card right there and gave it to us. Very quick system.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: CC permit in Tioga county

What is a CC Permit?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ByblosHex View Post
    What is a CC Permit?
    What other states have for 200 Alex?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerJon View Post
    What other states have for 200 Alex?
    lol. You are correct! Many States issue a CC Permit, although other states, Including Pennsylvannia do not!

Grats on your LTCF. Now just take the time to read it "License to Carry Firearms". Notice how the word "Concealed" is not present anywhere on the license.

(Montgomery County)

lol. You are correct! Many States issue a CC Permit, although other states, Including Pennsylvannia do not!

Grats on your LTCF. Now just take the time to read it "License to Carry Firearms". Notice how the word "Concealed" is not present anywhere on the license.

Your statement is absolutely correct. Too many people (including some LEOs) think that with a LTCF, one MUST carry concealed whenever they carry (e.g., no more open carry). It's good to make sure everybody knows the law and exactly what their license says.
    I would rather die in a shootout than get assassinated in a "gun free zone"

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by technoid View Post
    My wife and I both applied. Went to through the Court house and back into the Sheriffs dept. Took about 30 mins total. They snaped our photo and printed the card right there and gave it to us. Very quick system.
    Ok Guys, this is what I read on-line about my carry permit. My permit allows me to conceal carry or open carry my firearm. They tell you its better to conceal it so that you don't become an object of attention. So if I call it a CC permit isn't it so? The only restriction is to not carry within 1000' of a public school, in a court house, or in the city limits of Phily. And I don't find anything funny about it. You read about so many home invasions and armed robberys where un-armed inocent people who live in anti-gun states are shot. I thank God that I live in a state where I can carry a pistol. And DEFEND MYSELF OR OTHERS.

(Tioga County)

Its common sense not to go around displaying your firearm. The fact is my permit allows me to conceal it. That was my main point for getting the permit. I read the law.

(Tioga County)

Yes your right, It does not say CC on the permit. And it Also does not say LTCF either. It just says license to carry firearms. So if I stuff my 9mm in my pants its my CC permit. Got it?

(Clinton County)

Yes your right, It does not say CC on the permit. And it Also does not say LTCF either. It just says license to carry firearms. So if I stuff my 9mm in my pants its my CC permit. Got it?
    So the wording on your License to carry firearms changes to CC permit if you put your gun in your pants?

You can call a chevette a corvette but that does not make it true.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Lycoming County)

Ok Guys, this is what I read on-line about my carry permit. My permit allows me to conceal carry or open carry my firearm. They tell you its better to conceal it so that you don't become an object of attention. So if I call it a CC permit isn't it so? The only restriction is to not carry within 1000' of a public school, in a court house, or in the city limits of Phily. And I don't find anything funny about it. You read about so many home invasions and armed robberys where un-armed inocent people who live in anti-gun states are shot. I thank God that I live in a state where I can carry a pistol. And DEFEND MYSELF OR OTHERS.
    You may want to re-evaluate some of your restrictions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast