Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Montco LTCF Renewal

Just reporting that it was fast and easy today. Slipped in right before closing. Hit the metal detectors at 3:20, the desk at 3:25 and was out the door by 3:35.

Of course, I managed to breach security again using the same tactic i warned the sheriff's department about months ago. Never passed through a metal detector or got wanded. Glad to see they're still on the ball as always.

Default Re: Montco LTCF Renewal

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    Just reporting that it was fast and easy today. Slipped in right before closing. Hit the metal detectors at 3:20, the desk at 3:25 and was out the door by 3:35.

Of course, I managed to breach security again using the same tactic i warned the sheriff's department about months ago. Never passed through a metal detector or got wanded. Glad to see they're still on the ball as always.
    Just reporting also that they still violate the law regarding non residents.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post

You in DELCO as your info suggests or MONTCO as this thread suggests? I only ask because DELCO has never issued same day that I'm aware of.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    You in DELCO as your info suggests or MONTCO as this thread suggests? I only ask because DELCO has never issued same day that I'm aware of.
    Why are bikers so frikkin picky about things?? The MONTCO DELCO things?...I swear.

Frikkin bikers.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
    Why are bikers so frikkin picky about things?? The MONTCO DELCO things?...I swear.

Frikkin bikers.
    I don't recall asking you but since you butted in .... Because he/she lists one county on his/her where he/she is from yet tells us about an experience in a different county, I wanted to be sure which county he/she was talking about since I live in one of them, got a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    I don't recall asking you but since you butted in .... Because he/she lists one county on his/her where he/she is from yet tells us about an experience in a different county, I wanted to be sure which county he/she was talking about since I live in one of them, got a problem with that?

Sober can't be that picky, trust me. If he's ever hung out with me (once?) I know he isn't.

FWIW, MontCo did the same thing to me, shit the bed once I IDed myself as carrying and did no supplemental wanding nor brought me through the gate. Their procedures suck.