Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Smile Carmen L. Robinson for Common Pleas Court

I am AGAIN starting the process. I applaud Josh Wander for his effort as well.
    I was endorsed in 2009 by FOAC, for Mayor of Pittsburgh (Primary). I was a Pittsburgh Police Officer for 15 1/2 years and now a private attorney. (85% criminal defense). My experience has taught me that people kill not weapons. I am an aggressive defender of our Constitution and the amendments. I am in need of Republican circulators for my Nomination Petitions and will respect your time with PAY. I am a very moderate Dem., so I really need help so I can cross-file.
    Please contact me at robinson.crobinson.carmen@gmail.com

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Carmen L. Robinson for Common Pleas Court

I remember when you ran for mayor.

You responded to my email questions, and those responses convinced me to vote for you.

You have my vote.

for reference:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/479...ing-mayor.html

good luck !

email inbound

(Allegheny County)

I remember as well. Especially the televised debate.

I just mentioned this to my wife, and her reply was "I'll sign the petition!"
    She also stated "I think she spanked their asses." in response to my comment about the televised debate.
    Note: My wife is ALWAYS right. LOL!

Best of luck. I'll let my friends know.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I remember as well. Especially the televised debate.

I just mentioned this to my wife, and her reply was "I'll sign the petition!"
    She also stated "I think she spanked their asses." in response to my comment about the televised debate.
    Note: My wife is ALWAYS right. LOL!

Best of luck. I'll let my friends know.
    cool. I need to get the actual paper pettition signed. Can I get you a copy to take around and pick up at the shoot?

actually..... I bet Carmen would come up to the shoot to pick them up.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Carmen L. Robinson for Common Pleas Court/ Blatant Political attack

Just for your info. and to tame my Ire, I recently encounter a problem with Pittsburgh Dept. of Public works. I decided that after I received a letter indicating I had committed a violation of Pittsburgh's ordinance by placing signs in public right of ways, to stop placing my signs in violation of this ordinance. I noted this was for a Judge position and I should follow the law, even if no other like candidate would. I then called Public Works to find out whether I would receive a fine and if I had to remove all the rest. I was told No to both questions. I then placed a sign on my own private property. It is large; about as large as all the other candidates. Since placing that sign in my yard, the Department has taken my sign down twice and said the tree belongs to them. This tree is in the center of my yard. This tree has humongous roots that run the entire property, (costing thousands of dollars in damage), and I have complained but the city said it was my tree and that they could do nothing. The first time they took my sign down and left it on my porch. I called and explained that they had four years earlier claim that it was my tree and since it was in the center of my yard I didn't ask for a survey. At the conclusion I was told that the dept. would not bother my sign because of this dispute. I then stated to a supervisor, Public Works employees were not allowed on to my property for the purpose of the removal of anything until they received a court order to do so. That was last Friday. On Monday morning of this week, which is the second time, Public Works came on to my property and removed my sign but this time they took my sign with them again stating the tree was their property. I will tell you, even if this tree was theirs, they would have to come on to my property to get to it. I did call the Director, Rob Kaczorowski and did speak with him. He was nice and professional. He said that he gave instructions over the weekend, not to take my sign. He was being exact. So I told him that his employees were not allowed onto my property except to deliver a notice of citation or by court order. I was clear that they were not allowed to remove my sign from my tree which is in the middle of my lawn as well. We are now playing a cat and mouse game where they are threatening to take the sign down but to leave it on my porch. The huge roots make it almost impossible to attach the sign to the ground without serious labor and expense. What is interesting, there are large signs on Pittsburgh’s right of ways that obviously are owned by the city, yet they choose to bother me about my own property than remove those signs. I even asked them to cite me, to initiate a proper process, for a hearing to decide the matter instead they choose to chill my First Amendment Rights, break the law by trespass and now defiant trespass and to interrupt the Quiet enjoyment of my land. I feel slighted since there are other blatant acts of obvious violations of Pittsburgh's ordinance. I called the media, only after, their second and politically blatant move, no response!!!!!!!!

(Beaver County)

I'm in Beaver County so can't help by voting.Good luck and you have my moral support .We don't want Pittsburgh to become another Philly.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Carmen L. Robinson for Common Pleas Court/ Blatant Political attack

Quote Originally Posted by robinsoncarmen View Post
    Just for your info. and to tame my Ire, I recently encounter a problem with Pittsburgh Dept. of Public works. I decided that after I received a letter indicating I had committed a violation of Pittsburgh's ordinance by placing signs in public right of ways, to stop placing my signs in violation of this ordinance. I noted this was for a Judge position and I should follow the law, even if no other like candidate would. I then called Public Works to find out whether I would receive a fine and if I had to remove all the rest. I was told No to both questions. I then placed a sign on my own private property. It is large; about as large as all the other candidates. Since placing that sign in my yard, the Department has taken my sign down twice and said the tree belongs to them. This tree is in the center of my yard. This tree has humongous roots that run the entire property, (costing thousands of dollars in damage), and I have complained but the city said it was my tree and that they could do nothing. The first time they took my sign down and left it on my porch. I called and explained that they had four years earlier claim that it was my tree and since it was in the center of my yard I didn't ask for a survey. At the conclusion I was told that the dept. would not bother my sign because of this dispute. I then stated to a supervisor, Public Works employees were not allowed on to my property for the purpose of the removal of anything until they received a court order to do so. That was last Friday. On Monday morning of this week, which is the second time, Public Works came on to my property and removed my sign but this time they took my sign with them again stating the tree was their property. I will tell you, even if this tree was theirs, they would have to come on to my property to get to it. I did call the Director, Rob Kaczorowski and did speak with him. He was nice and professional. He said that he gave instructions over the weekend, not to take my sign. He was being exact. So I told him that his employees were not allowed onto my property except to deliver a notice of citation or by court order. I was clear that they were not allowed to remove my sign from my tree which is in the middle of my lawn as well. We are now playing a cat and mouse game where they are threatening to take the sign down but to leave it on my porch. The huge roots make it almost impossible to attach the sign to the ground without serious labor and expense. What is interesting, there are large signs on Pittsburgh’s right of ways that obviously are owned by the city, yet they choose to bother me about my own property than remove those signs. I even asked them to cite me, to initiate a proper process, for a hearing to decide the matter instead they choose to chill my First Amendment Rights, break the law by trespass and now defiant trespass and to interrupt the Quiet enjoyment of my land. I feel slighted since there are other blatant acts of obvious violations of Pittsburgh's ordinance. I called the media, only after, their second and politically blatant move, no response!!!!!!!!
    That's pathetic.

I guess you're just not "Democrat" enough.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!