Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Need some p22 help...

Got my p22...
    I am looking to grab some accessories but im having trouble finding any, anybody know of any aftermarket sights or anything?

I already bought:
    -Threaded barrel adapter
    -Flash Hider (Coming in mail this week)
    -Muzzle Break

Going to buy in future:
    -Bridge mount w/Weaver rail
    -(Eventually) Suppressor

I saw a site with a drum mag and a pressure booster, I am just waiting for those to get back into stock :S
    Last edited by NuclearSociety; February 16th, 2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Updated

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Need some p22 help...

i wouldnt go overboard with the p22, its fun little gun but i wouldnt go overboard.

a muzzle brake on a .22?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrnyman View Post
    i wouldnt go overboard with the p22, its fun little gun but i wouldnt go overboard.

a muzzle brake on a .22?
    Why not?

This is one of my favorite guns I own. I dunno know why but I love the little feller to death .

(See attachment, I'll post a picture of it with it on, its gona look awesome . I am also thinking toward the future as to maybe getting a 10/22 with a threaded barrel and I can use it on that also. )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NuclearSociety; February 16th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.

I think what Mrnyman is getting at, Is it's a fun little gun, but not designed with durability in mind, While the one I own has been 100% reliable, if you Google P22 you'll find people that had tons of problems with them, that was a few years ago and maybe the kinks have been worked out since then.

But it's your gun, your money so trick it out however you wish, Just don't expect to hand it down to your Grandkids if you shoot it regularly, I'd buy tons of ammo and enjoy the hell out of it.

TJ
    Recoil Happens

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TJB63 View Post
    I think what Mrnyman is getting at, Is it's a fun little gun, but not designed with durability in mind, While the one I own has been 100% reliable, if you Google P22 you'll find people that had tons of problems with them, that was a few years ago and maybe the kinks have been worked out since then.

But it's your gun, your money so trick it out however you wish, Just don't expect to hand it down to your Grandkids if you shoot it regularly, I'd buy tons of ammo and enjoy the hell out of it.

TJ
    That is exactly what I do with it, I shoot the living hell out of it and I want accessories that make it more fun for me .

and i can use almost all of the threaded accessories on a 22 rifle if i ever want to
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Lackawanna County)

heres all the help i can give you. Dont buy them. They are junk!!!

(Chester County)

Hey

P-22's are ok - Mine is fun to plink with, but needs to be kept real clean ( it doesnt cycle worth a darn when it gets the slightest bit dirty )

I found the "official Walther brand" scope mount and laser sight cheap on Ebay ( i know, i know, the darkside ) - keep eyes open online and you'll find Walther goodies on sale

Good luck

Jeff