Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: EAA Witness Bargain

I'm glad I saw this post & I'm glad Tanner's is still selling them cheap. I bought the .40 after being frustrated by my Sig P250 in .40. This is the best bargain I have run across. I wish I had money for a CZ, but I spend more on ammo than I do on guns so... I love the extra weight(as a range gun), the .40 almost feels like a 9mm, & talk about accurate! Thanx for the heads up(Tanner's is a pretty bad ass shop too, just a little far away from me, that's probably a good thing, lol). For anybody thinking about it; if you're looking for something else other than a carry gun, you can't go wrong. I love mine!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by amfn View Post
    I'm glad I saw this post & I'm glad Tanner's is still selling them cheap. I bought the .40 after being frustrated by my Sig P250 in .40. This is the best bargain I have run across. I wish I had money for a CZ, but I spend more on ammo than I do on guns so... I love the extra weight(as a range gun), the .40 almost feels like a 9mm, & talk about accurate! Thanx for the heads up(Tanner's is a pretty bad ass shop too, just a little far away from me, that's probably a good thing, lol). For anybody thinking about it; if you're looking for something else other than a carry gun, you can't go wrong. I love mine!
    The last time I was in there, they had no more in 9mm, but in either caliber, it's a heck of a deal and a nice gun. And yes, you're right. The fact that they're far from you is both a curse and a blessing. I'm about 20 minutes away, and well, you can guess the rest of the story.
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Berks County)

took the 9mm out over the weekend, could not be happier with its accuracy. Putting 16 rounds into 3" groups at 25 yards from a stand is plenty accurate enough for me.

(Northampton County)

I think there basic match models which go for $500 to $540 are probably there best bargain for the money, they definitely make a decent pistol for the price.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by marks View Post
    The last time I was in there, they had no more in 9mm, but in either caliber, it's a heck of a deal and a nice gun. And yes, you're right. The fact that they're far from you is both a curse and a blessing. I'm about 20 minutes away, and well, you can guess the rest of the story.
    They had a used 9mm for $200 this past saturday, don't know how long it's gonna last. I live near Boyer Hardware, that's tough enough.

(Berks County)

Im gonna go ahead and bump this because its cold out enough that I am now carrying my EAA in either a shoulder rig or IWB.

LOVE THIS CHEAP, RELIABLE, CARRY PIECE!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and bump this because its cold out enough that I am now carrying my EAA in either a shoulder rig or IWB.

LOVE THIS CHEAP, RELIABLE, CARRY PIECE!
    Yes, it is getting to be that time of year. Set the clocks back, and switch to the winter carry. Glad to hear you're enjoying it and carrying it.
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345