Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Mayor Michael Bloomberg responsible for stabbing spree in NYC – NO GUNS USED

This is something I wrote up over at Liberty Thinkers.

http://libertythinkers.com/creative-...-no-guns-used/

A NYC man is accused of stabbing three people to death, and fatally running down a fourth person with a car during a 28-hour crime spree (Feb 12 and 13, 2011). Amazingly no guns were used in the murders. If someone were to listen to the rhetoric of NYC’s Mayor Bloomberg, they might come to the conclusion that it is impossible to murder someone without a gun… or that if guns were not available no murders could occur. Contrary to Mayor Bloombergs logic, murder still happens without guns and the police are not there to protect the people.

Is Michael Bloomberg responsible for the the death of theses people??? More then the knife that was used in the stabbing or the car that was used to run down the person, since those are inanimate objects with no will of their own. Michael Bloomberg on the other hand, willfully and intentionally prevented these people from defending themselves. If Mayor Bloomberg insists on blaming guns in cases of shooting deaths, why not blame the knife, the car or himself in this case. Could the outcome have turned out the same if these people had easier access to gun ownership in NYC? That is impossible to know with certainty, however, the local government could not be held responsible for disarming the people as it is now. As it stands know, NYC has unconstitutionally disarmed its people and at the same time failed to protect them.

It is obvious that I am using this tragedy for to make a point in favor of an unquestionable Second Amendment Right… in the same manor that Michael Bloomberg uses every tragedy that involves a firearm as a platform to try to further restrict the Right to Self Defense through out the whole United States. My argument that Michael Bloomberg is responsible for this murder spree is just as valid or invalid as his arguments that guns kill people. Since Mayor Bloomberg has made it his strategy to use every shooting tragedy in the nation to attack our gun rights... is it not fair to use every tragedy in NYC that does not involve guns against him?

The details of the NYC murder spree is here:

http://brooklyn.ny1.com/content/top_...igned-attorney
    I think we should point out to Mayor Blooperburg every single murder case in NYC that does not involve a gun. I think he wears contact lenses with special filters that does not allow him to see those cases.
    Last edited by tsafa; February 15th, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

(Cambria County)

Default Re: Mayor Michael Bloomberg responsible for stabbing spree in NYC – NO GUNS USED

That's a well thought out article. Nice perspective.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Mayor Michael Bloomberg responsible for stabbing spree in NYC – NO GUNS USED

Mayor @sshat is not amused by this thread. No I'm not either of those guys standing next to him. The one on the right is my BIL

(Allegheny County)

Cool Re: Mayor Michael Bloomberg responsible for stabbing spree in NYC – NO GUNS USED

Accessory - 4 counts of Murder I - book 'em, Dan-O!

(Monroe County)

March 1, 2011

"A teenage mother is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly stabbing her friend over a dispute about a $20 loan that escalated into a Facebook feud."

"Investigators reportedly found the steak knife at the crime scene and followed a blood trail to a neighboring apartment building, where Henriques was arrested."

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/02/fa.../?ncid=webmail

NO GUNS USED. Why didn't Bloomberg and his police stop this? Oh right. They where out issuing parking violations.

News Flash to Bloomberg!!! Anything you can hold in your hand is a potential weapon.
    Last edited by tsafa; March 3rd, 2011 at 10:42 AM.

I'm sure he and others hate it when there is brutality where the focus cannot be diverted to guns, but rather has to be focused on the reality that people can just be brutal.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I'm sure he and others hate it when there is brutality where the focus cannot be diverted to guns, but rather has to be focused on the reality that people can just be brutal.
    We need to keep throwing this in his face to discredit them and their arguments. Everyone can help by posting every violent crime that does not involve a gun here and blaming Bloomberg. Then post the link to the thread around.

(Monroe County)

Another one. Mom kills wheelchair bound son with a knife and then attempts to kill herself.

NO GUN USED.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...d_cerebra.html

Bloomberg... how is this possible? I thought only guns kill people?!?!?!?
    Where were the NYC police? Why did they not stop this????

(Northampton County)

Even though we don't have all of the details on these crimes, I guess we could assume they used un registered steak knives. Bloomberg will have everybody in NYC using plastic utensils & outlaw screwdrivers.