Quote Originally Posted by IronSight View Post
You're really trying to argue that carrying while in the act of supporting a gun shop would distract from the reason we are there?

NO, In fact I know several people that have been carrying at other times we have been there to face off against HGC, I was specifically talking about not having a large group of us OCing. Given the situation, the negative attitude towards it from many Philly Officers and the readily apparent histrionics from our adversaries, it just doesnt make sense and would most certainly be chalked up by the nut jobs as a " victory " if they cried how scared they were and made a big spectacle of it

So OC has to be a negative thing now? That's a new one. The media, if they so choose, will paint us in a negative light for anything they want. If it's a PR war then it's on us to respond to it. Having spoken to my fair share of reporters over the last year I hardly see that being a "oh my god look at the evil gun owner" problem at all.

Didnt say that either. And thus far, from my experience at these events, we have gotten at least nuetral coverage and our side getting the truth in print or on camera, with the exception of Dom Giordano, who was squarely in our corner. If you cant see the fact that 30 or more people OCing during this thing on Friday is a completely unneeded distraction that would most likely help our enemies, I dont know what else I can say to convince you.

So rather than being worried about the media jumping on the illegal parking our side does to put up our message, you are worried about a perfectly legal act? That doesn't seem like backwards logic to you?

Uh yea, because the "illegal parking " is something that the CA guys can and have easily overlooked and is a minor, trivial thing that they can easily make excuses to avoid dealing with. A large group OCing isnt even close to the same thing.
I respectfully disagree.

My answers in red

I see your respectfully disagree and raise you !