Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 98 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Arrested by the Philadelphia Police for Open Carry

I have started a fundraiser, since I now have a lawyer who wants to take this case to Federal Court.

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...sponsible.html
    Junior

(Venango County)

How about we knock this petty "i'm right, prove me wrong" bull shit.

I have nothing but respect for damn near every poster in this thread. However, this thread was not meant for arguments on mac spoofing, or trying to "browse anonymously". If need be, someone start another thread about that.

Could we get a mod in here to flush the toilet, and get some of the shit cleaned out? Seriously. It seems like every other week, I want to offer my first born son for Mod status, just so I can prevent things like this from getting out of hand.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    How about we knock this petty "i'm right, prove me wrong" bull shit.

I have nothing but respect for damn near every poster in this thread. However, this thread was not meant for arguments on mac spoofing, or trying to "browse anonymously". If need be, someone start another thread about that.

Could we get a mod in here to flush the toilet, and get some of the shit cleaned out? Seriously. It seems like every other week, I want to offer my first born son for Mod status, just so I can prevent things like this from getting out of hand.
    Toilet flushed.

Please continue on topic.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Toilet flushed.

Please continue on topic.
    As one of the flushed, I offer my apologies, and yes, let`s get back on topic.

I realize I'm a first post newbie and not even a PA resident, but this situation really got to me. I got through the first 65 pages and ran out of steam tonight, so please excuse me if I missed an important fact in those last 30+ pages. I saw a lot of mentions early on about people doing a march, protest, gathering, etc, and have a slightly different suggestion. Get a group together in an area you're almost ensured you're going to get a response. Everybody except 1 person carries concealed. That person walks a block ahead of everybody else. When that lone open carrier is detained, every minute or two someone else in the group uncovers their weapon and calmly walks right past the occurring incident. If you can come past from different directions even better. How many people do you think they're going to grab while walking past and detain before they give up?

Quote Originally Posted by GruntDoc View Post
    I realize I'm a first post newbie and not even a PA resident, but this situation really got to me. I got through the first 65 pages and ran out of steam tonight, so please excuse me if I missed an important fact in those last 30+ pages. I saw a lot of mentions early on about people doing a march, protest, gathering, etc, and have a slightly different suggestion. Get a group together in an area you're almost ensured you're going to get a response. Everybody except 1 person carries concealed. That person walks a block ahead of everybody else. When that lone open carrier is detained, every minute or two someone else in the group uncovers their weapon and calmly walks right past the occurring incident. If you can come past from different directions even better. How many people do you think they're going to grab while walking past and detain before they give up?
    I like the new guy.

Of course the pros and cons would have to be weighed but there no way around the fact it would funnier than a three-legged cat burying crap on a frozen lake.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    I like the new guy.

Of course the pros and cons would have to be weighed but there no way around the fact it would funnier than a three-legged cat burying crap on a frozen lake.
    I kinda like the new guy too. Like ErSwnn said the pros & cons would need to be reviewed but on its surface it sounds like a good idea.

(Monroe County)

I like this idea too.

I've had this idea for a while now. What if we had a picnic (or something similar) in a public park around/in the Philly area. The women OC with maybe 1 or 2 guys and the rest of the men CC. Wonder if the response would be the same.

Cue the musical background from the Bowler hat/museum scene in The Thomas Crown Affair in 3,2,1.....Action!
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Cue the musical background from the Bowler hat/museum scene in The Thomas Crown Affair in 3,2,1.....Action!
    I wonder how long it would take for the National Guard to be called in to do "crowd control" when one OCer is being hassled and the police look up to find another thirty, all OCing, peacefully watching the detention.
    Junior

Page 98 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast