Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 106 of 326 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3258
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: Arrested by the Philadelphia Police for Open Carry

Quote Originally Posted by son of the revolution View Post
    Phew , well thats great news !! Will we be able to get any info to confirm our suspicions that this was retaliatory in nature ?
    Nothing concrete but that is the general assumption.

(Montgomery County)

I think mark's going to be okay. Once this is all brought out I will make a matching contribution offer of up to $500 to fund his civil law suit, so long as the criminal charges aren't for something I cannot stand behind. We may very well need to also fund his criminal law suit. I'm going to do what I can within reason to help him sue the living shit out of Philadelphia and I hope we as a community will as well. I'm hoping (wait for the facts of this latest arrest to come to light) that this community will easily be able to donate $500 amongst the lot of us in order for mark to get the maximum fund raising possible as soon as possible.

Once I start the clock, PM me directly with your donation and your amount, I'll keep a running total here so that the wonderful philly department can see just how quick we can raise money to stomp their illegal methods into the ground.

An open carry protest is completely reasonable at this point and inevitable.

Anyone here that can give me the location of the precinct that violated his rights and whatever information I need to get a permit to protest there, please provide me with it ASAP. We need to send a message and we need to send it now.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    I think mark's going to be okay. Once this is all brought out I will make a matching contribution offer of up to $500 to fund his civil law suit. We may very well need to also fund his criminal law suit. Regardless I'm going to do what I can within reason to help him sue the living shit out of Philadelphia and I hope we as a community will as well. I'm hoping (wait for the facts of this latest arrest to come to light) that this community will easily be able to donate $500 amongst the lot of us in order for mark to get the maximum fund raising possible as soon as possible.

Once I start the clock, PM me directly with your donation and your amount, I'll keep a running total here so that the wonderful philly department can see just how quick we can raise money to stomp their illegal methods into the ground.

An open carry protest is completely reasonable at this point and inevitable.

Anyone here that can give me the location of the precinct that violated his rights and whatever information I need to get a permit to protest there, please provide me with it ASAP. We need to send a message and we need to send it now.
    Ted,

if he calls me, would you be willing to go to Philly with me?

furthermore, ironsight and I are communicating in PM about some fundraising ideas. I'm thinking of doing the standard meet and greet with a donation jar for anyone who wants to contribute to the cause.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    Ted,

if he calls me, would you be willing to go to Philly with me?

furthermore, ironsight and I are communicating in PM about some fundraising ideas. I'm thinking of doing the standard meet and greet with a donation jar for anyone who wants to contribute to the cause.
    He and I already talked.. He doesn't know what the charges are and HELL YES I'm going to philly even if its me and me alone.. Let them hit someone that has the funds to sue the living shit out of them..

(Lehigh County)

I have been following these discussions with much interest over the last few weeks. Viper and I have been in a developing relationship during this same time frame. I thoroughly support and stand by his side no matter what happens. He has told me to stay calm and that everything will be okay, but hey, I am a woman, and I worry about those I care about.

Everything y'all are doing right now is phenomenal! I would go to Philly myself if he needed me, but from our discussions I have a feeling he does not want me to become entangled in this. He is very protective of those he cares about.

Anyway, everything I am reading makes me feel confident that he has a wonderful support system from this community.

I too spoke with him not too long ago, and we know that the charges are not felony charges. But I am waiting with baited breath to hear just what shit they think they can do. But with the guidance of a lawyer, he will be safely turning himself in and taking care of everything soon. All his possessions are safely secured.

Also, with regards to the LTCF, on the PPD's own website is an application that any Philly resident can complete to obtain their LTCF (http://www.phillypolice.com/assets/d...pplication.pdf), it's a shame their own police officers aren't aware of this!

Please help me in supporting, and continuing to support, this wonderful man! His only concern is ever of those he holds close in his life. I respect that, and love him dearly for it!

Thank you!
    Kat

(Montgomery County)

I'm sure you'll end up getting involved... It'll be an interesting ride for sure. This community is not just helping Mark they are also helping themselves and the country they love.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
    I have been following these discussions with much interest over the last few weeks. Viper and I have been in a developing relationship during this same time frame. I thoroughly support and stand by his side no matter what happens. He has told me to stay calm and that everything will be okay, but hey, I am a woman, and I worry about those I care about.

Everything y'all are doing right now is phenomenal! I would go to Philly myself if he needed me, but from our discussions I have a feeling he does not want me to become entangled in this. He is very protective of those he cares about.

Anyway, everything I am reading makes me feel confident that he has a wonderful support system from this community.

I too spoke with him not too long ago, and we know that the charges are not felony charges. But I am waiting with baited breath to hear just what shit they think they can do. But with the guidance of a lawyer, he will be safely turning himself in and taking care of everything soon. All his possessions are safely secured.

Also, with regards to the LTCF, on the PPD's own website is an application that any Philly resident can complete to obtain their LTCF (http://www.phillypolice.com/assets/d...pplication.pdf), it's a shame their own police officers aren't aware of this!

Please help me in supporting, and continuing to support, this wonderful man! His only concern is ever of those he holds close in his life. I respect that, and love him dearly for it!

Thank you!
    Kat

(Clinton County)

I called in twice with Mark's name and then again with his name and birth date and they said there is no warrant for his arrest. So, now I am beginning to wonder what the hell is going on and why 5 cops showed up to arrest someone with a non-existent warrant...or at least one that isn't in the system.

(Montgomery County)

I'm starting to think that it's just a search warrant.. Maybe for his LTCF?

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post
    I called in twice with Mark's name and then again with his name and birth date and they said there is no warrant for his arrest. So, now I am beginning to wonder what the hell is going on and why 5 cops showed up to arrest someone with a non-existent warrant...or at least one that isn't in the system.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    good, keep us updated.

folks, if you can donate, please do. this is getting DEEP.
    After this bit of horseshit, Mark should be able to go attorney shopping at his leisure, with no need for donations.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    After this bit of horseshit, Mark should be able to go attorney shopping at his leisure, with no need for donations.
    I agree.. However, he's already secured an attorney and as such has a contract (probably).. He's probably locked in and I have a feeling the attorney is good.

Page 106 of 326 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast