Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Cooperative Farm Game???

i was at the show in Hburg today and talked to the PGC officers and got a map of the SE with the state game lands on them as well as what are called "cooperative farm game" on the map. Unfortunately the map isn't very detailed and its hard to find the areas on google maps and such. Does anyone have a link where i could get a better map and find boundaries?

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Cooperative Farm Game???

Quote Originally Posted by mike_yorkPA View Post
    i was at the show in Hburg today and talked to the PGC officers and got a map of the SE with the state game lands on them as well as what are called "cooperative farm game" on the map. Unfortunately the map isn't very detailed and its hard to find the areas on google maps and such. Does anyone have a link where i could get a better map and find boundaries?
    The actual best way to go about it is knock on the door of the land owner and have him walk or tell you where the boundary is. Then what I do is go to google earth and I can check wind direction at home for each stand. Also google earth has a section of measurement you can measure the safety zones from your house. I hunt in bucks county so there is a lot of houses to deal with so thats what I do, google earth is the best.